Mammoth Growth (11-50 Employees, 114% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Are you an experienced marketer, data analyst and technologist all wrapped-up into one? If so, then you are exactly who we are looking for!
Mammoth Growth is a marketing analytics consultancy helping clients make the most of their data. We are trusted by industry leaders from DoorDash to Shipt to verify their data, manage their reporting infrastructure and provide recommendations and insights that achieve measurable results.
As a Data Analyst at Mammoth Growth you will leverage the power of analytics to create data analysis strategies, track and report performance, and influence strategic decisions that will improve marketing tactics and overall customer experience for our clients.
What You’ll Do:
• Manage core analyst consulting projects with our high growth and fast paced clients
• Manipulate and analyze various types of data across multiple platforms to solve problems and
• Monitor the integrity and validity of the data reported
• Meet with clients weekly to document and make recommendations on key questions and business
metrics and present findings
• Complete critical analysis that will drive growth for our clients
• Work independently but also be a valued member of a cross functional team
• Explore new data sources and regularly become certified in cutting edge data tools
What You’ll Need:
• Ability to perform in-depth analyses in a variety of analytics tools (Excel, Amplitude, Segment,
• 1-3+ years of cross functional analytics experience, preferably in marketing
• You have completed an Undergraduate or Master’s Degree in Business, Econ, Marketing,
Mathematics, Finance, Data Analytics or other quantitative field (relevant experience or data
bootcamp certification will be considered)
• You have some experience with query languages (SQL, Python)
• You are smart, intellectually curious, fiercely independent and driven
• Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
• You are a great teammate that loves to have fun at work and contribute with your experience and
• Prior experience clearly explaining technical concepts to varied audiences
We are the best at what we do and we expect to teach you most of what you will need to know to do your job – so you must have a strong desire to learn, a solid work-ethic and be highly self-motivated.
We love working with people who like to laugh, smile and joke around.
We provide rapid career advancement, exposure to a huge range of business challenges, amazing clients and competitive compensation.
We are 100% Remote. This role requires no travel and our team is fully distributed (before Covid and forever), allowing you the flexibility of working from home. At this time, we are unable to provide sponsorship. Must be a resident or green card holder of the U.S.,U.K. or Canada.
So, what are you waiting for?