We are currently growing our data science & analytics team and are looking for a Data Analyst with a passion for working with web, product, user behavioral, and financial data. You will help define strategy, guide operations and KPIs, and impact how we build experiences and products that empower our users to be the best communicators in the world.
As a member of our data science & analytics team, you will conduct end-to-end analyses from the conception (requirements specification, data processing), all the way to the end result and presentation. You will be charged with deeply understanding our business, work as a best friend to our product managers and various stakeholders, and communicate data-driven insights and recommendations that will help drive every decision we make to foster a healthy data culture.
This role is based in our Budapest Office, and you will report to Zoltán Nagy.
At Prezi, we believe in data driven decisions, and our data science & analytics team is at the heart of enabling this. We work hand-in-hand with our leadership and cross functional teams to surface the right questions and provide high quality insights through deep-dive analyses and/or creating dashboards for future self-service and reuse. To surface the right data, we continuously iterate on our datasets to improve our reliability, quality, and accuracy of what is being used to make decisions.
- have 2+ years of experience in data/business analytics with large datasets (Internet, banking, telecommunication)
- have a degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math, Physics, or related areas
- are familiar with comprehensive statistical analyses: A/B testing, funnel analysis, clustering
- are comfortable with creating dashboards according to stakeholder needs
- are proficient in data transformation: SQL and Python or any other scripting language
- have effective written and verbal communication skills
…then we would love to talk to you!
Bonus if you:
- know Amazon Web Services: EC2, EMR, Redshift
- have experience with writing and maintaining ETL pipelines
- have experience with SaaS product analytics
The best part: Join an awesome team who highly appreciates visual communication, who believes that together we are greater than the sum of our parts, and who deeply cares about those around us.
At Prezi, we celebrate the diversity of our customers and our employees. We employ people from all backgrounds to build a product for everyone. We are looking for people who will bring in their different perspectives and help us on our mission to reinvent how people share knowledge, tell stories, and inspire their audiences.
If you are into visual communication, love to be a part of a team, and care about those around you, we encourage you to apply.