Collective Health (501+ Employees, 27% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We all depend on healthcare throughout our lifetimes, for ourselves, and our families and friends, but it is notoriously difficult to navigate and understand. As an industry that comprises 20% of the US economy we think healthcare should work better for all of us. At Collective Health we believe it’s time for a new day in healthcare where as members we are informed and empowered to make the right care choices when the decisions are urgent and critical.
This job can be performed in a location where we have an office: San Mateo, CA or Lehi, UT, or hired for remote work in the following states: CA, NV, TX, or UT.
The Data Operations and Analytics team supports our internal CX departments with data and reporting to run their daily operations. Our department aims to interpret data and produce visualizations and reporting that is user-friendly using our BI platform, Looker.
As a Data and Reporting Analyst on the CX Data Operations and Analytics team, you will help us build the foundation of data used to make decisions for our CX departments. You'll work with data engineers, data analysts, and internal customers to problem solve and provide analysis to produce meaningful insights. You will report to the Data Operations and Analytics Manager.
What you'll do:
- Work with the Customer Experience departments to improve our reporting and self-service dashboards.
- Identify our needs and build analysis to support and track the effectiveness of our strategy.
- Translate business questions from ticketing requests into insightful data and reporting.
- Analyze data out of own curiosity and to respond to questions from partners.
- Maintain indicator reporting for departments and perform analysis to measure success rates.
- Create BI/data visualizations that are clear and maintain automated reporting.
- Investigate errors in reporting data, implement scalable solutions, and communicate with partners of the data.
- Support Looker governance to deprecate unused dashboards, migrate reporting to new data sources, and communicate updates to downstream data end-users.
- Maintain a clear understanding of our existing data sources and reports within Looker.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Project management skills
- Comfortable with establishing new processes when gaps are present.
- SQL experience developing complex joins and performance tuning queries.
- Tools and Skills:Data analysis and modeling tools [Looker and writing in LookML]
- Presto SQL
- Excel (can write advanced macros) or Google Sheets
In addition to base salary, you will be eligible for stock options and benefits like health insurance, 401k, and paid time off. Learn more about our benefits at https://jobs.collectivehealth.com/#benefits.
About Collective Health
Founded in 2013, Collective Health has created an ecosystem of innovative partners across care and benefits delivery, as well as built a powerful and flexible infrastructure to better enable employees and their families to understand, navigate, and pay for healthcare. By reducing the administrative lift of delivering health benefits, providing an intuitive member experience, and improving health outcomes, the company guides employees toward healthier lives and companies toward healthier bottom lines. Collective Health is headquartered in San Mateo, CA with locations in Chicago, IL, and Lehi, UT. For more information, please visit collectivehealth.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Collective Health is committed to providing support to candidates who require reasonable accommodation during the interview process. If you need assistance, please contact [email protected].
Scams in which fraudsters impersonate legitimate businesses for personal gain have become common during the pandemic and may be carried out through false websites, fake email addresses, through text messages, through social media, or by phone. Our recruiters use collectivehealth.com, recruiting.collectivehealth.com, and ext.collectivehealth.com email addresses. We do not conduct interviews via text or instant message nor do we ask candidates to download software other than Zoom, or to provide sensitive personally identifiable information such as bank account or social security numbers. If you suspect potential job fraud, please report it to law enforcement and to [email protected].