CloudTalk (201-500 Employees, 556% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Founded in 2018, our fast-growing virtual phone platform has attracted millions of dollars in funding from investors across Europe. We are a remote-oriented, international team dedicated to providing an excellent product to our customers and an excellent work environment to our colleagues. To that end, we’ve put together a generous benefits package (including unlimited paid holidays!) and made it available to our new hires from Day One.
CloudTalk is a company you can lean on even in these trying times.
All our engineering teams contribute towards one product. Within an engineering team you will find 10-15 colleagues. Each team consists of Backend and Frontend developers, QA engineers, Product manager, Tech lead, and Engineering manager (Spotify model). Our teams focus on various projects in different areas. Not only will you do maintenance or upgrading of our core functionalities (newer technologies, versions, compatibility issues, architectural changes), but also you will be creating new features. We operate in SCRUM and we have two-week sprints with code reviews before pull requests.
This is our story. Do you want to be a part of it?
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will help us change the way we look at and utilise our data. You will be part of a brand new Data Team (comprising of Data Analysts, Data Engineers and Data Scientists).
You’ll be able to work with a modern cloud tech stack, Tableau for visualizations, Keboola and Redshift (or Snowflake) on the backend, thinking of using DBT and working with various data sources as HubSpot, ChartMogul, MongoDB, MariaDB, ElasticSearch, Zendesk, Intercom, Amplitude, and many others.
What you’ll work on:
- Design and drive execution of our data pipelines and tooling to deliver scalable and reliable data consumption
- Work on data delivery from different data sources to our data lake / warehouse
- Focus on data cleaning and optimization of our ETL / ELT pipelines within platform to deliver most important data sets
- Document our data and processes
- Collaborate with the team on designing and building a scalable modern data platform
- Champion a culture of data-driven decision making within the product organization and educate power users across the organization
- Cooperate closely with data analysts to provide smooth data pipelines
- Work with users across the organization to establish data hygiene best practices
- Partner with Data users, Analysts and other teams to understand current and future data needs
- Identify, document and promote data engineering best practice
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years experience as Data Engineer ideally in SaaS industry
- You have experience with ELT/ ELT pipeline building & maintenance
- You have proven skills with Python programming language
- You have extensive experience with SQL
- You have practical experience with data modeling
- You have practical experience with data warehouse management
- You have experience with AWS services
- You are experienced in CI/CD practices
- You have good written and verbal communication skills and ability to work closely with analytical and business partners
You’ll get bonus points for:
- experience with Keboola, Snowflake, dbt
- familiarity with Data APIs
- experience with streaming services – Kafka / Confluent
- experience with MLOps
you have practical experience with Data governance & data quality best practices
Why you will love to be a CloudTalker:
Unlimited Paid Time off
Work fully remote or from any of our offices (Malaga/Prague/Bratislava)
⏳ Flexible working hours (with no daily core hours)
Referral bonus up to 5000 EUR
Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Quarterly bonuses depending on the performance of the company
Freelance / Full-time
♀️ Multisport benefit card (only cz&sk market)
Even more reasons you won’t be able to resist us:
Team buildings and workshops
Birthday book of your choice
/ English & German Language courses
/ Slovak & Czech language courses
CloudTalk ☁️ is a modern, user-friendly cloud telephony solution that has disrupted the $50 billion stagnant telephony market. Our easy integrability and advanced features save our clients an average of 2-3 minutes on every phone call! Our solution is loved by customer support and sales teams the world over. We can, of course, back this bold claim with data – check out our reviews and accolades on Capterra, Pipedrive Marketplace, G2.
We believe in connecting the world not only through technology but also through people. CloudTalk’s 230+ employees represent over 22 nationalities and work remotely from Europe, Asia, and South America. Our clients span industries like SaaS, e-commerce, tech, and finance. Some of our biggest partners are Fujitsu, Mercedes, Oyo, and the Ministry of Health of the Slovak Republic.
We’re thrilled to announce that we have raised $7.3M in Series A funding! This Series A round is led by henQ VC (Mews, Sendcloud) and joined by Point Nine Capital (Zendesk, Revolut) adding to our $1.6M Seed investment from Presto Ventures in 2019.
How our Co-Founder started Viktor Vanek in CloudTalk
CloudTalk on crunchbase
External Referral Program – Recommend a developer to [email protected] and get a new Macbook (2000 eur value) after 3 months probation period