Arc () (51-200 Employees, 261% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Arc is a platform that wants to simplify the process of hiring developers who work remotely.
Before submitting your resume, the following pages can help you learn more about the culture of the Arc & Codementor engineering team, and also answer many questions about the operation of the company/team in advance, hoping to help you make a more complete assessment!
One of the core information of the Arc recommendation system is to obtain information on various job search websites through crawlers. And how to accurately crawl job vacancies and company data, and how to stably produce data, requires data engineers to help construct it. As a member of the data engineering team, you will be responsible for establishing the core cornerstone of the data required by the recommendation system. The work content includes:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the product, and after discussing with the product manager, find out the information needed to improve the accuracy of the recommendation system
- Collect information from various recruitment websites, organize and convert it into a unified format, and write it into the database of the recommendation system
- Maintain and refine the existing architecture with high standards of software engineering knowledge
- Establish a monitoring system to ensure the accuracy and stability of data
Currently we mainly use the following technologies:
- JavsScript (TypeScript)
- Bull (Redis)
If you are moved by the above content, are familiar with the above language technology, and have experience in website crawlers, you are the best candidate we are looking for.
NT$ 600,000-1,300,000 (annual salary)
- Competitive compensation
- Generous paid time off policy
- Flexible work schedule
- Regular team bonding events
- Free Kindle book program
- Remote work stipend
- Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
- Work with a diverse and energetic global team