Deployed Resources (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
The Corporate Executive Chef Data Entry Specialist performs a variety of general administrative tasks to support the Corporate Chef and all Department Managers.
Duties and Responsibilities/Essential Functions
- Responsible for monthly “COGS” financial reports, waste managements reports, and keep files via SharePoint
- Responsible for designing SOPs (standardized operating procedures) for multiple assets
- Responsible for formula calculations with Order Guide, Waste Management, Nutritional Values, etc.
- Responsible for future design of templates used for specific contracts
- Provide general administrative and clerical support
- Schedules meetings, via go-to meeting, email, doodle, etc.
- Responsible for file management for Corporate Chef
- Performs research on various subjects
- Meeting note taker, assist in slide preparation
- Responsible for resolving any administrative issues as directed
- Responsible for extended clerical needs during disasters
- Keeps food service historical records, Order Guides and maintains up-to-date files.
- Participate in any online training allocated
- Join weekly, bi-weekly, monthly meetings, etc.
- Ability to handle crossover duties including department wide administrative support
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Skills and Specifications
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook required
- Mastery in MS Excel required
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills
- Good research skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Have a clean driving record, able to drive company vehicles.
This job operates in a professional office environment and field environments. We operate 24/7/365, inside and outside, in all weather conditions. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smart phones, tablets, photocopiers, filing cabinets and other presentation materials. There is an expectation of clear communication in English both written and orally.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms. Ability to twist, turn, bend, lift, kneel, climb, and stand. Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs. may occur.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position based remotely. Typical office hours 8am-5pm M-F, however, must be available 24/7/365 as needed. The ability to work flexible hours including nights, holidays, and weekends is required based on contract needs.
Up to 10% travel may be required.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate degree in Business Administration (or related)
- 2+ years of hands-on administrative support experience
- 2+ years of experience in food related or hospitality industries is desired
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to travel within the Continental United States (CONUS).
- Must pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, background check, and provide proof of being fully vaccinated for Covid-19 after accepting a conditional offer of employment.
Deployed Resources, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, and gender expression, religious creed, disability (mental and physical) including HIV and AIDS, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics ), genetic information, age, marital status, civil union status, sexual orientation, military and veteran status, denial of family and medical care leave, arrest record and/or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state or local law.
This policy applies to all terms of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.