WorkReduce is a dynamic company of remote workers dedicated to supporting each other in providing a high level of service to our clients. Although we don’t work in the same location, we value each other and maintain a cohesive culture that enables everyone to do their best work. Our clients rely on this virtual team to help execute programmatic marketing campaigns, campaign analytics, and related tasks.
We are the largest technology-enabled services provider for media buying. We serve brands and agencies as a distributed team of media and technology experts operating through the WorkReduce platform. Our mission is to improve our clients’ lives and businesses. We are committed to providing employment that pays well, expands access to jobs and training, and makes a difference. We hire people who share our values of transparency, inclusivity, dedication, and fairness.
WorkReduce is looking for a Data and Insights Analyst who will assist the media team in bringing together customer first-party data, 3rd party data appends, media performance, and monetization data to deliver insights that will answer business questions and drive success in reaching business goals
This is a remote, full-time (40 hours per week), temporary role lasting a minimum of 6 months with a high possibility of extension.
What we’d like you to do:
- Partner with the media monetization team to evaluate strategies with analyses and insights, increasing monetization and driving key business results
- Analyze KPIs relating to customer experience decisioning and customer audience targeting to provide insight on opportunities to increase monetization
- Work closely with performance marketing team to develop holistic analyses that help to drive business results and support key business goals
- Support media direct sold campaigns as analytics partner ensuring proper campaign setup, high quality data ingestion, required tagging through to reporting on campaign success and provide recommendations for optimization
- Work with key business partners to identify reporting requirements, monitor reporting implementation and evaluate post-launch metrics to provide the business with reports that are actionable, bring insights and aid business decisions
What we’re looking for:
- 3 years of related experience.
- Experience with digital media or ad tech company required
- Advanced skills in Google Analytics and SQL required
- Experience with Tableau and Data Studio a plus
- Analytical mindset and desire to learn to tell compelling fact-based stories that drive action
- Operates efficiently in a dynamic environment and can switch focus based on company priorities
- A self-starter who delivers results
- Up for a new challenge and always looking for new tools as ways of bringing facts together
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Dynamic multi-tasker who can manage day-to-day baseline marketing insights and analytics but can also accept opportunistic interruptions
- Skill in merging diverse data from different platforms, formats, and environments
What you can expect from WorkReduce:
WorkReduce provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
WorkReduce does not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters without a signed agreement on file with WorkReduce. Third-party recruiters include agencies, organizations, or individuals recruiting candidates for temporary, part-time or full-time opportunities other than for their own needs.
WorkReduce will not pay a fee to a third-party recruiter for any resumes or CV’s submitted to any employee that does not have a signed agreement with WorkReduce. The agreement must be dated no earlier than one year previous to the date of resume submission. Candidate introductions, resumes or CV’s must only be submitted via the WorkReduce recruiting team and only if a) an agreement is already in place and b) the third-party recruiter has received formal instruction from a member of the recruiting team to submit candidates to a vacancy.
We are not able to sponsor candidates requiring work authorization.