Learning Source (1-10 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Learning Source is a disruptive education startup focused on reprogramming educational experiences and outcomes. Our team is creating highly effective career-training programs for high-demand technical roles like Software Development and Cyber Security. We utilize the latest tech, making the education process more effective, affordable and accessible.
As Online Instructor of Data Science, this dynamic position is an online instructor position with curriculum development as you seek to provide a stellar end-to-end experience for students. Serve as the subject matter expert on Data Science related topics, design a comprehensive educational program which prepares students for a career in Data Science, Manage the production of course curriculum, hands-on exercises, workshops, and high-quality instructional video, speak at events, host workshops and stay involved in the local developer community. Work with mentors that support the Data Science program to ensure they are meeting the expectations of their role, provide feedback on how to improve, and ensure the student experience remains consistent. Learning Source will rely on you to ensure that we are adhering to all regulatory requirements and policies.
Are you a good fit for Learning Source?
- You are passionate about education and technology.
- You embrace change and you are always excited to learn something new.
- You enjoy breaking down complex ideas into simpler, manageable tasks.
- You welcome a challenge and can improvise effective solutions.
- Your team looks to you as a leader, and a problem solver, enabling them to excel at their jobs.
- You prefer an entrepreneurial culture, where things move quickly, and your input is acted up
- Strong understanding in and deliver lectures and tutorials on:
- Probability and Statistics
- Data Engineering
- Machine learning
- Big Data
- SQL and NoSQL databases
- Scientific programming in Python and R
- A Bachelors Degree with 2+ years of experience in the industry
- Contribute to data science curriculum development
- Must have a passion for Data Story Telling and Data Analysis
- Experience in an industry dealing with data science or data engineering
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Present yourself in a professional manner
- Training & Development
- Fun & Energetic, Family-Based Environment
- Continuous Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Options
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Options (HSA & FSA)
- Basic Life & Accident Insurance
- Short & Long-term Disability
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Learning Source is an Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.