We are looking for a Data Scientist to join Baltic Amadeus in our Vilnius, Kaunas offices or remote. You will work with the Digital Strategy and Innovation teams – with Data Scientists, DWH Engineers, Data Analysts and other motivated people. Find the best data schema that fits business requirements together – you are not alone!
- Statistical data analysis, modeling, hypotheses formulation, developing proof-of-concept ML models for Supervised/Unsupervised Learning tasks
- Work on designing and developing challenging solutions that automate various aspects of data acquisition, ingestion, storage, access and transformation of data
- Applying data science methods and analytics to provide high-impact solutions to business needs across various functions
- Monitoring and ensuring data quality
- Communicating insights effectively in both written and visual way
- Statistical data analysis and modeling with tabular data is for breakfast, python is your everyday bread
- Extensive prior experience in integrating data, profiling, validating, and cleansing data
- Have strong knowledge of Machine Learning techniques for regression, classification, clustering, and forecasting. You know and use Gradient-Boosted decision trees like XGBoost or LightGBM
- You are absolutely awesome if you build neural networks with Tensorflow and/or Pytorch to solve NLP or Computer Vision tasks
- Nice to have a big data stack: Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Kafka, Flume, etc.; Kappa and Lambda
- Experience of machine learning deployment in cloud computing environments – a plus
- High level of comfort with various data types and structures: structured versus unstructured data, or static versus stream data.
- Knowledge and passion for current technologies and emerging trends in order to build a leading-edge platform
- The ability to think about technology in conjunction with business, customer, and market needs today and into the future
- Fluent English and Lithuanian language skills
- Possibility to work on Big data framework creation and further development
- Flexibility in choosing your working hours
- Ability to work from a different location – we have 3 offices (2 in Vilnius and 1 in Kaunas), the possibility to work remotely
- Guaranteed yearly training budget – 50% of your Net Monthly salary per year
- Health insurance and free parking from the first day
- Internal workshops – share your knowledge or learn from others
- Work in a team of strong professionals
- Monthly salary from 4132 EUR (Gross) to 6611 EUR (Gross)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Lithuania.