Figma (501+ Employees, 227% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Figma is a collaborative interface design tool that enables the entire team’s design process to happen in one online tool.
Figma is adding to our team of passionate people who are revolutionizing the world of design. We are building a browser-based design tool that looks and feels as good as a native application and has all the additional power and advantages that come from being built upon the web platform. If you’re looking to work at a dynamic company who is building the future of design tools, welcome to Figma.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to partner with our Marketing teams to accelerate growth at Figma. In this role, you will be responsible for building models to optimize our marketing efforts, uncovering insights to guide new strategies, and collaborating with a variety of cross functional peers to help leverage data throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will have a strong track record of executing analytical projects as well as partnering closely with business peers to guide decision making.
This is a full time role that can be held from one of our US hubs or remotely in the United States.
What you’ll do at Figma:
- Refine attribution logic and create data-backed approaches to measure effectiveness of marketing spend
- Design and evaluate conversion lift experiments to optimize campaigns and measure their incremental impact
- Perform impact analysis and modeling for a variety of different marketing initiatives and projects
- Evaluate and size the projected impact of new marketing strategies and how they connect to broader company goals
- Develop and maintain datasets, KPIs, and reporting tools for the entire Marketing organization
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- 2+ years relevant work experience supporting a Marketing or similar function
- Fluency in SQL
- Proficiency in Python, R, or similar scripting language
- Experience in distributed data processing systems (Hive, Redshift, Presto, Snowflake, etc)
- Firm knowledge around statistical methods and experiment design
- Excellent judgment and problem solving skills
- A self-starting mindset along with strong communication and collaboration skills
At Figma, one of our values is Grow as you go. We believe in hiring smart, curious people who are excited to learn and develop their skills. If you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with the points outlined in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
Dylan Field and Evan Wallace co-founded Figma in 2012 with the vision of building tools for designers in the browser. Their goal was to create the first design tool that combined the accessibility of the Web with the functionality of a native app. Today Figma is a platform with tools and spaces to support the entire product development process—idea to design to build—and has simplified collaboration for companies like Microsoft, Uber, and The New York Times to name a few.
At Figma, we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse backgrounds, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, products, and community to flourish. Figma is an equal opportunity workplace—we are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national orientation, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status.