Riverflex (, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Riverflex is looking for a pragmatic & hands-on Senior Data Transformation Lead, based in the Netherlands, who will be able to develop and drive the transformation of the client’s Data Differentiation Platform team.
Our client is revising their data strategy and operating model and are transitioning into a Data as a Product architecture and operating model.
What you will be doing as the Tech Transformation Consultant:
- Share and discuss the overall operating model to a team of the tech organization (300-400 employees) to ensure they are aware / understand the new operating model
- Develop a tailored transformation plan to apply the operating model into the Data Differentiation Platform team
- Develop and implement new ways of working for the operating model
- Identify other transformation gaps and make recommendations
- Drive changes as a “transformation lead” project managing, tracking, following-up, managing risks and issues and ensuring delivery
- Implement data (quality) management and governance and translate theoretical policies into pragmatic enforceable iterative steps
- Collect, aggregate & align existing data governance policies and requirements across the organization
- Decommission existing data platforms currently in place and transition into the new operating model & architecture
What you will need to succeed:
- 7+ years of experience in leading, developing, and structuring large-scale data transformations as a transformation program manager (or a similar role)
- Consulting and/or Change management background in data strategy, preferably in a top-tier environment
- Experience in agile delivery / agile transformation and understanding of modern tech ways of working (DevOps / Cloud / Agile / outcome-based planning)
- Well-versed in best practices of data governance & data management (e.g. DMBOK expertise) and experience with a pragmatic approach to implementing data governance/data management processes
- Experience in data migration from a legacy platform
- Ability to overcome resistance to change, have a driving mentality and highly persuasive in nature
- Entrepreneurial mindset and looking to work in a small team and make processes and activities scalable
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Independence and the ability to be self-motivated
- Already residing in the Netherlands
About Riverflex Consulting
Riverflex is a global collective of consultants united by a mission to drive the sharpest edge of business.
We harness the true power of open talent by assembling high-performing teams of top-tier independent professionals to drive digital growth and innovation for our clients.
So far, we’ve supported over 20 world-leading brands such as Nestle, Ahold Delhaize, IKEA, Samsung, Fenix Outdoor, and PVH with digital consulting, technology, data, and talent services.
The Riverflex team is a group of multi-disciplinary and diverse professionals that come from every corner of the world: Portugal, Hong Kong, Turkey, South Africa, Pakistan, Germany… You name it! We have office locations in Amsterdam, Barcelona, London, and Istanbul and are always looking for opportunities to expand our vision.