Nursa (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Salary: $4000 – $5000/mo USD (negotiable)
Agreement: B2B Contract
Type of employment: Full-time
Location: 100% remote (Latin America time zones preferred)
Working hours: flexible (team in time zones from GMT-5 to GMT-3 in LATAM)
♂️ Start: June 1st
We are looking for an experienced Database Architect!
You have an opportunity to work at the Nursa.com team to change the future of healthcare. Our tech leaders are skilled engineers (read about CI/CD in Flutter and see Maks at IoniConf 2021 and Ionic Poland meetup, intro to BDD style e2e testing, flutter is a piece of cake) strong business & product development mindset.
We are helping healthcare facilities fill their staffing needs through our innovative talent marketplace. Right now, we’re seeking to hire Database Architect to join our startup team in developing our exciting marketplace app that has been experiencing a spectacular 22x growth in the last 12 months!
We’ve been profitable since Dec 2020, and we’re constantly developing new markets. We can proudly admit that we’re a young and working hard company where you will experience many exciting challenges creating a mature tech organization!
We’re currently in the process of becoming a high-performing tech organization, and you can help set up the foundations. Many things need to be done Usually, you arrive at a mature organization, and can’t participate in the decision-making process. We are a young organization and our motto is “speak and be heard”. At Nursa, you will have a significant impact on the way that the product is connected to the data. With us, you can challenge yourself in a rapidly growing environment 🙂 You can choose technologies that are used to maximize app potential!
At each level of our tech and business organization, we have to learn to give away our legos, and we constantly encounter new, exciting challenges.
Technologies: Firebase, PostgreSQL, Google Cloud Platform, DDD Architecture, TypeScript. We may also explore other technologies we have experience with (ex., read about CI/CD in Flutter).
Let’s get down to business
What you’ll get
- Fully remote position in an international team spread across many countries;
- Working with Kanban methodology and platform team;
- An exciting project that makes a real impact on the world and the healthcare industry;
- Work with experienced engineers and growth opportunities;
- Work with modern technology stack and best development practices;
- Work culture based on trust and flexibility – no working overtime;
- Transparently built relations based on trust and fair play;
- 20 days of paid vacation;
- Casual atmosphere and learning materials.
- 3+ years with Database (from Regular to Senior);
- Skilled in DB architecture patterns & practices;
- Experience in administrating PostgreSQL database;
- Knowledge of procedural scripting;
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (nice to have);
- Experience in creating security principles (nice to have);
- You have a start-up mindset: a “can-do” attitude, you’re proactive, and a team player;
- Eager to learn and explore new technologies/services/challenges (most valuable);
- Good knowledge of English (min. B2).
Bonus points for
- Working history with GCP services (ex. Cloud Functions, Cloud Tasks, Vault, etc.);
- Experience within the healthcare industry;
- Have you heard about any of Ionic, micro-frontends, nx, ngxs, NestJS, firebase, CI/CD;
- Working history with different technology stacks;
- Formal IT education.
We are looking for candidates that are ticking the most points 🙂
If you have what it takes – just hit the apply button!