"Sailpoint Technologies, Inc." (501+ Employees, 45% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
In this role, you will provide essential support to the sales team at a rapidly growing US based software company. The ideal candidate will approach their work with meticulous detail, owning the roles of tactician and strategist. You will receive quote requests from the sales team, review, approve and provide accurate quotes while communicating with various departments within the organization. Our work environment is casual and fun, but we also work hard. The ideal candidate will be positive, proactive, assertive, and innovative, with well-developed written and communication skills.
- Support the EMEA sales team by structuring pricing and providing quotations for customers and partners. You may also help with overflow from other Geos (APAC and AMS) as needed.
- Work with multiple teams at our Austin, TX US based Headquarters and across EMEA including Sales, Product/Pricing specialists, Finance and Contracts to build and approve pricing and deal structure.
- Use CPQ and available tools to issue quotation documents to the customer or partner for signature.
- Gain and maintain up to date product knowledge of the SailPoint product suite and its components.
- Map out non-standard complex deals using Excel if required and identify appropriate pricing model.
- Ensure discount/maintenance levels and payment terms are compliant and in-line with company guidelines.
- Monitor and chase pricing exception approvals, escalate when appropriate and build a strong relationship with approvers.
- Check for forecast accuracy by ensuring the correct quote is reflecting on the opportunity in Salesforce.com.
- Verify account legal entity names and billing addresses are accurate on all paperwork.
- Perform post close audit reviews to ensure the correct SKU and support information is copied over to the contract record correctly.
- Experience with CRM databases, preferably Salesforce.com and quoting tools, ideally Salesforce CPQ.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Understanding of subscription and perpetual models desirable.
- Ability to manage expectations of a sales team with tight deadlines and constantly changing priorities.
- Aptitude to manage discounting and margins for partners.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe DC.
- Mathematically inclined and data driven.
- Highly responsive with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize and manage your own workload with minimal oversight.
- Two (2) years of previous Deal Desk, Sales Operations, Business Operations or Price / Quote experience preferred.
Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in a Business, Finance or Sales related field.
Preferred Location: Netherlands/Sweden/UAE but will consider candidates in other locations who can support EMEA time zones.
Languages: English, and preferably at least one of the following: Dutch, Swedish, Danish
SailPoint is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome everyone to our team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.