Olo / Olo.com (501+ Employees, 105% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Olo is looking for a delivery enthusiast to join the Customer Success department as an Implementation Specialist on our Delivery Solutions team. You will focus on assisting customers in adopting our Dispatch product, which enables restaurant brands to offer a direct digital ordering experience to satisfy growing customer demand for food delivery without the complications of managing their own drivers or contracts with multiple delivery providers.
You will play a crucial role within Olo’s Customer Success Team by working directly with our customers to provide expert-level support and project management. A successful Implementation Specialist will work with our customers to understand their unique goals and business processes, providing expert knowledge to help our customers, and Olo, evolve.
This is a full-time position reporting to a Delivery Lead. You can work remotely from anywhere in the U.S. or at Olo’s headquarters in NYC on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center.
What You’ll Do
- Guide multiple Olo customers simultaneously through all things related to the delivery onboarding experience to provide an immersive and supportive experience.
- Be an expert on specific areas of Olo’s delivery platforms and provide ongoing support and engagement to our customers as they adopt, use, and manage our delivery products.
- Demonstrate a high capacity for delivering quality customer service with project partners.
- Ensure high-quality output from our Customer Support Team as they process onboarding tasks in aid of your launches.
- Work directly with partnership teams and with our third-party delivery partners through delivery product implementation and issue resolution.
- Engage with customers to optimize their delivery programs throughout the onboarding process and work with them to resolve and improve delivery success across all platforms.
- Work with Olo’s Product Team to advocate for customers’ feature requests and communicate development updates externally, while striving to manage external expectations on deliverable timelines
- Liaise between the customer, internal departments, and partners to provide clear and accurate program guidance to ensure the customer is best using the delivery products to meet their needs.
- Report technical bugs and work with necessary teams to urgently resolve customer issues.
- Organize customer-facing training sessions to ensure successful delivery product adoption and ongoing operations.
- Manage occasional unique project requirements for customers’ adoption of delivery products.
- Work with teammates and provide feedback to team leadership on established internal processes to further refine best practices.
What We’ll Expect From You
- 2+ years experience managing midsize enterprise customers or relevant project management work.
- Avid interest in the restaurant technology industry and customer service.
- Passion for creating an excellent customer experience and an interest in advocating for your customers.
- Excellent project management and data analysis skills.
- Experience testing and troubleshooting complex software.
- Outstanding ability to thoughtfully explain problems and resolutions.
- Experience educating customers on operational best practices to increase program performance.
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Legally able to work in the United States.
Nice to Have
- Experience using CRM tools such as Salesforce.com or Pipedrive.
- Experience using ticketing systems like Zendesk and JIRA to direct and control the processing and resolution of tickets.
- Experience using project management tools such as Asana
- Understanding of the current delivery landscape.
Olo is a leading on-demand commerce platform powering the restaurant industry’s digital transformation. Millions of orders per day run on Olo’s enterprise SaaS engine, enabling brands to maximize the convergence of digital and brick-and-mortar operations. The Olo platform provides the infrastructure to capture demand and manage consumer orders from every channel. With integrations to over 100 technology partners, Olo customers can build digital experiences with the largest and most flexible restaurant commerce ecosystem on the market. Over 500 restaurant brands use Olo to grow digital sales, maximize profitability, and preserve direct consumer relationships. Learn more at olo.com.
Olo’s headquarters is located on the 82nd floor of One World Trade Center. In addition to our NYC cohort, over 75% of our team works remotely across the U.S. We offer great benefits, such as 20 days of Paid Time Off, fully paid health, dental and vision care premiums, a 401k match, company equity, a generous parental leave plan, and perks like team events. Check out our culture map: https://www.olo.com/images/culture.jpg.
We encourage you to apply!
We value diversity. At Olo, we know a diverse and inclusive team not only makes our products better, but our workplace better. Many groups are underrepresented across the tech sector and we are committed to doing our part to move the needle.
Olo is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is valued at our company. All applicants receive consideration for employment. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like what you read, hear, and/or know about Olo, and want to be a part of our team, please do not hesitate to apply! We are excited to hear from you!