Bounteous (501+ Employees, 63% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Bounteous is searching for a Technical Delivery Manager to add to our fast-growing team. Successful candidates have several years of experience in partnering with clients, leading all phases of digital-related projects including vision and scope definition, creative and user experience design, requirements specification and prioritization, iterative development, manual and automated testing, handoff, and delivery. A seasoned program manager who provides project and solution design leadership by leveraging a technically focused base of previous experiences. This position is responsible for planning, leading, and delivering complex Owned Media projects on time, within budget, and with high quality. The Technical Delivery Manager drives the collaboration with four business units to ensure that all project participants are effectively communicating and executing tasks as specified in the project plan. Candidates should be comfortable managing projects of various sizes and complexities independently from inception through completion. You’ll be responsible for prioritizing, guiding, and directing practice area teams throughout the life cycle of various small to large sized projects.
Role and Responsibilities
- Provides thought leadership to deliver creative and efficient technical solutions. Leads the development of strategic plans for projects of high business complexity
- Works with architects to design business solutions by applying the right technology
- Aligned with cross functional resources to develop and gain approval for high level delivery plans of various sized software development projects based on a set of objectives (scope, delivery and technical approaches, risk, assumptions, staffing plans, other cost, and ongoing operational plans and cost)
- Ensure all steps in Agile based plans are executed, acts as the program master for their projects/work streams and coordinates across many cross functional project resources
- Oversees client/customer/vendor relations to ensure that service expectations are met or exceeded
- Understands Loyalty frameworks (Unified Customer Database, use of attributes, lists, tables, etc.) and how to leverage them to create the most efficient campaigns as possibleMonitors project metrics for significant deviations in quality, cost, or schedule
- Monitors, documents and reports all project risks and issues to all cross functional stakeholders; leads mitigation and resolution efforts to limit risks; escalates as neededFacilitates status meetings by building agendas, taking notes on RACI models and documenting and following up on deadlines
- Proposes and implements new processes to address errors, inefficiencies, or stay current with industry best practices
- Assists in establishing, enabling, and improving project management and software development methodologies, procedures and policies
- Coaches and mentors individuals on the project teams and provides feedback on performance to their leaders
- Independently lead and motivate diverse teams on various types of projects in a fast-paced environment
- Function as a Scrum Master to lead effective Agile ceremonies including stand-ups, retrospectives, sprint reviews, grooming, and planning
- Ability to communicate (written and verbal) effectively and facilitate communication amongst the project teams, client stakeholders, and senior management
- Facilitate efficient meetings including producing detailed agenda, facilitating discussions, and ensuring action items are identified and followed up on
- Ability to adjust how information is communicated to various audiences, who each process information in their own way, have different working styles, and unique personalities Foster a collaborative environment within the project team and direct reports (if applicable)Ability to resolve conflicts in a mature, productive, and positive manner
- Act as a key client contact and ensure their expectations are met and results are delivered
- Leverage current project management systems, including OpenAir and Jira, to make data driven decisions and provide reporting as needed
- Manage and maintain resource forecasts for all project team members in OpenAir on a weekly basis
- Develop domain expertise in client’s business space to drive results
- Ability to easily work with everyone from designers to developers to content strategists, and communicate across all levels in the company
- Build strong relationships with client and internal team members to deliver success
- Continue expansion and development of new skills, techniques, and tools through continuous learning
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, business administration or related field
- Experience preferred in managing applications in Java/.Net with UI frameworks (React/AngularJS) technologies
- Exposure to deliver cloud based projects especially in AWS
- Has foundational experience playing a contributing role in full cycle software delivery as a business analyst, developer or quality expert (previous development experience preferred)
- Understands, can participate in and lead solutions design
- Strong project management, leadership, and organization skills (Scrum certification desired) Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Visio, Project, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Experience in both Confluence/JIRA or equivalent tool for software development
- Understands the capabilities of key technologies and can quickly assess the applicability of commercial Salesforce technology
- Candidate technology must be thorough and detail-oriented
- Able to work on multiple priorities in a deadline-driven environment
- Must be able to remain calm in pressure situations and adapt quickly to change
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.