We are on a path to become the single largest provider of commercial intelligence and automation across the travel and transportation industry.
Starting with airlines, we provide the Cirrus Revenue Operating System™ that reshapes how travel and transportations businesses plan their commercial operation. We displace legacy data, forecasting, pricing, and reporting solutions with a single enterprise SaaS platform that leverages the latest advancements in deep learning, cloud computing, and user experience.
Our hyper-accurate contextual forecasts enable the most effective scheduling, marketing, and leadership decisions while directly managing the pricing for billions of dollars worth of product and revenue.
We are looking for a Program Manager to work closely with our Delivery and Customer Operations managers to ensure that FLYR’s delivery teams work together to deliver our products to clients on a reliable cadence through effective planning, process management and dependency evaluations. Based in Dallas, TX, this role centers on working with multiple delivery teams in our San Francisco USA and Krakow Poland office locations in order to effectively coordinate activities across multiple geographies and multiple concurrent product implementations.
What will your destination look like at FLYR?
- Track implementation progress across all Delivery teams, package updates for Sr. Leadership on collective progress towards implementation goals and deliver frequent updates in a timely and transparent manner
- Manage creation of and continuous update of Delivery playbook in an effort to standardize our delivery processes, procedures and tools. Propose necessary changes based on observations from delivery activities
- Provide reporting from JIRA on implementation status and evaluate trends across the Delivery organization in order to standardize processes across the teams
- Ensure we are sharing best practices across all of the teams. Gain information from implementation meetings and help ensure Delivery leaders have processes and tools they need to succeed. Where improvements are needed, document such changes or work with teams to adjust necessary documentation
- Maintain close ties to other program managers and product owners to identify and improve cross team processes and communication. Other Delivery roles will identify improvements and this role will help coordinate and track progress across groups
- As needed, assist Delivery leaders with full-team communication of implementation dependencies across multiple concurrent implementations
- Provide RM systems expertise to help leaders with decisions that impact delivery teams
What should you pack for this trip?
- Must have strong background in release management, project management, or program management on large software projects
- Strong preference for experience in software product companies or Revenue Management systems at an airline
- Must have ability to influence across all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong recognition for potential for process improvements
- 2-3 years experience in implementing SaaS products at a customer
- Must have experience managing and configuring JIRA projects, workflows, and dashboards
- Confluence experience is a plus
- Must have ability to perform spreadsheet-based data analysis and develop and maintain spreadsheet-based models
- Deep technical experience in Revenue Management systems is a plus
About FLYR’s product
Cirrus™, our Revenue Operating System, is deployed by major commercial airlines both internationally and domestically. Cirrus leverages an extensive data- and deep learning infrastructure that was built from the ground up to solve airlines’ most complex commercial challenges.
Founder Alex Mans started FLYR in 2013, initially with the intent to remove inefficiencies in airline pricing for travelers. Since then, we’ve shifted focus to address the forecasting and pricing problems at the core of major airlines, and we have built a team with a wide range of experiences in enterprise technology, aviation, and entrepreneurship. We are a dynamic and fast-growing travel tech start-up headquartered in the SoMa neighborhood in San Francisco with a European development hub in Krakow, Poland.
Impact of COVID-19
While the effects of COVID-19 on commercial aviation (our primary client base) have been widely publicized, demand from airlines around the globe has exceeded all expectations. On the back of incredible outperformance compared to legacy incumbents in our space, we are on track for an exceptionally strong 2021 and beyond. While the road to travel recovery isn’t easy, you won’t find any other industry as dedicated to continuous improvement and reinvention.
Our Commitment to Fairness
At FLYR, we are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and embrace a commitment to have our teams better reflect the world around us as we scale the business.