Linode (201-500 Employees, 29% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Linode is a cloud hosting company offering customers on-demand access to Linux virtual servers on high speed internet connections.
The Demand Generation Specialist supports the marketing team in acquisition, retention, and growth strategies targeting both prospective, existing, and lapsed Linode customers. This person is actively engaged in the use of Salesforce (CRM) and Marketo (marketing automation) and works closely with marketing and sales leadership, including product marketing, digital marketing, content marketing, contractors, consultants, and vendors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with key stakeholders on the creation of marketing segments, campaigns, program setup and management.
- Write appealing, informative, attention-grabbing email copy for acquisition and retention in partnership with the Sales, Product, Customer Success, and Content teams.
- Ensure alignment between marketing automation and CRM software that results in accurate lead capture, campaign attribution, and reporting.
- Utilize analytics and tracking tools to proactively create reports and presentations that showcase areas of success and/or opportunity and recommend strategies and actions to take next.
- Plan and oversee projects to ensure they are completed on time and within budget.
- Create and implement strategies for list growth, increased engagement, and increased ROI through effective A/B testing strategies.
- Enable and support the Marketing Coordinator in conceiving, testing, and deploying campaigns.
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable multitasking.
- Excellent project and time management skills with ability to problem-solve on the fly.
- Develop end-to-end processes to onboard team members to our mar-tech stack.
- Ability to enforce timelines and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Experience in connecting marketing systems like WordPress, Salesforce, and Marketo.
- Quick to learn digital platforms to support marketing overall.
- Strong data analysis experience.
Experience and Background
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- Hands-on experience developing and executing marketing programs across email, digital, and events.
- Familiarity with Account-based Marketing (ABM) strategies and tactics.
- Solid understanding of mar-tech tools: campaign automation, web tagging, web analytics, data analytics, data visualization, and attribution.
- Proven tool skillset experience: Marketo (Campaign Automation), Google Analytics (web analytics), Tableau (data visualization) or Google Data Studio, OptinMonster (lead generation), Salesforce (CRM), and On24 (Webinars).
- Project Management Certification a plus.
Work With Us
- Philadelphia Office: HQ is one of the coolest tech buildings in Philly; join us on N3RD street! (https://www.linode.com/press-release/past-meets-future-in-old-city-philadelphia/
- Flexible work hours: We have remote work options, flexible start times, and a very generous paid time off package.
- Unbelievable benefits: We provide comprehensive health insurance, 401(k) contributions, a profit-sharing program, and pension plans.
- Monthly wellness reimbursements: up to $100 towards gym memberships, diet plans, massages, etc.
- A MacBook Pro: to use around the office and at home.
- Free hosting service: Take advantage of some Linode service – we’ll pick up the tab.
- Linode Lunch: What goes better with technology than food? Nothing. We’ll bring in a catered lunch every week.
- Competitive salary: It all begins with fair compensation. We believe in paying people well and rewarding those who go the extra mile.
Equal Employment, Equal Treatment, No Judgment
Linode is committed to a culture that creates a sense of inclusion and belonging. We understand that teams perform their best when they include people with diverse backgrounds and differing perspectives, but also that to achieve greatness, people need to feel like they can be themselves; they need to be equal, included, and comfortable in order to perform at their best. Linode stands for equal pay, equal treatment, and equal experiences for all of our people, past, present, and future, regardless of age, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexuality, socioeconomic class, disability status, or any other differentiating factor. We strive to make sure every last person who we interact with feels like they belong and has the same opportunities as everyone else.
Since 2003, Linode has been providing cloud computing services to customers around the world. Linode offers compute, storage, and networking services from data centers in regions spanning across North America, Europe, Asia, and Oceania. We are committed to making Linode the most simple, powerful and reliable hosting provider that thousands of customers—from the fastest-growing startups to established enterprises—trust. This industry moves fast, but we strive to hire the kind of people who can stay a step ahead and keep us – and themselves – at the top. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming workplace for all.