TestGorilla (11-50 Employees, 740% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
I’m Sharon, the Head of Marketing at TestGorilla. We’re a fast-growing HR tech startup that helps teams make better hiring decisions, faster and bias-free.
Over the past year, we’ve experienced tremendous growth. More than 5,300 companies have replaced CVs with our assessments to screen candidates in an unbiased and data-driven way.
As we scale our efforts in 2022 and beyond, we’re looking for a Designer who’s passionate about visual design, marketing and creativity as well as helping people land dream jobs.
- Helping shape a fast-growing HR tech startup as an early employee
- Fully remote position with bright, motivated, and friendly colleagues around the world
- Competitive salary + Share Appreciation Rights (SARs)
- Flexible hours and vacation
- Paid parental leave
- Remote working budget: €1,000 per year
- Learning and development budget: 3,5% of base salary
The job in a nutshell
As our in-house Designer, you will work directly with our fast-growing marketing team to develop beautiful images and visuals that accompany our blog posts, advertising campaigns, email communications, newsletters, and so much more.
This is an amazing opportunity for a Designer that is looking to embark on an entrepreneurial journey and is ready to put a dent in the universe!
You’ll spend time on the following
- Creating designs and campaigns from briefs that speak to our audience
- Collaborating with other marketing team members to come up with fantastic new ideas for marketing campaigns and visuals to accompany our content
- Liaising with external freelancers and overseeing the quality and timeliness of their work
- Following TestGorilla’s brand guidelines, and where necessary, expanding or improving them
- Getting to know our audience and understanding what blows their socks off, what delights them, and what piques their curiosity enough to come to our website to find out more
- Understanding and reviewing the performance results of your work and sharing this with the broader marketing team
Here’s what we’re looking for
- You are inspired by our mission to put one billion people in dream jobs
- You are fully aligned with our values
- You have experience in designing and owning creative projects for tech brands (B2B or B2C), either in-house or in an agency
- You have a portfolio showcasing your previous work with stats around performance (please include link)
- You have experience collaborating on designs within a campaign from brief to pixel-perfect execution, including testing your designs and iterating to improve performance
- You have a hands-on, collaborative approach to design, where you’re able to detach yourself from your creations and look at them objectively
- You are comfortable with the ambiguity and pace of an early-stage startup
Bonus points if …
- You have experience working in a SaaS company and a fast-growing startup
At TestGorilla, we envision a world where everyone has their dream job. To achieve this, employers and employees need to have the right information about each other.
We started in 2020 by building a screening platform that enables employers to evaluate candidates in the skills that matter most for success in a role. Our product replaces subjective, incomplete, and often inflated CVs with objective, reliable, and fair test results measuring aptitude, practical job skills, motivation, and culture add.
Improving and expanding this platform is currently our core focus, but it’s only the beginning of our journey to get everyone their dream job. Over time, we will launch more products that support this mission.
We have procured $70m in Series A funding from the venture-capital firms Atomico and Balderton Capital, and our growth is on target to continue exponentially. Chances are you’re familiar with some of our biggest customers, like Sony, PepsiCo, H&M, Deloitte, Bain & Company, Oracle, Revolut, and the UK’s National Health Service.
We work remotely, spread across the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
Here at TestGorilla, we eat our own dog food. We use our assessment platform to make sure we make the best hiring decisions faster and bias-free. I took one too and I enjoyed it!
So if this role sounds like a good fit for you, I’d like you to take an assessment so we can get a better idea about whether you would fit the role. It’s also a great opportunity for you to get to know our product!
If you’re hired, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed at TestGorilla and throughout the rest of your career.