Nodereal (11-50 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
You will drive the establishment of NodeReal as the leading infrastructure provider of choice for crypto developers and projects of all sizes and growth stages. As a community manager, you will be responsible for holding the front of NodeReal business globally, and also owning the client feedback process including solving their issues and providing feedback to our tech team.
- Provide hands-on technical support in Discord, Twitter, and more.
- Look at user’s code and provide feedback or help debug issues.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience.
- Build out / manage a community mod team on Discord.
- Drive community initiatives (video chats, twitter spaces, office hours).
- Understand customer needs and how to meet unique challenges and goals.
- Seek product feedback and track usage/performance, driving our product roadmap.
- Be the voice of the community.
- Work in a quickly changing environment.
- Be enthusiastic and passionate
- Computer science degree or professional software engineering experience.
- Strong leadership roles in organizing communities.
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot complex technical issues.
- Ability to context switch and manage multiple conversations.
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative thinking for deepening community interest.
- Excellent people skills
- Interest in technology, blockchain, crypto.
- Experience with blockchain a large plus