We’re a team of technologists who love to teach, and we’re looking for a full-time Developer Advocate for Data Science and Machine Learning Operations to join us in our mission to inspire developers to build systems that are simple, correct, and fast.
As a data science expert on the developer advocacy team, you’ll create engaging instructional content for developers and share it with the world. This can mean speaking at conferences (virtually, until it’s safe to travel), creating videos, writing guides, and live streaming. You’ll be an advocate for open source Redis, Redis Enterprise, and Redis Cloud.
Your primary focus will be championing the use of Redis and Redis modules for feature storage, inferencing, and, in general, real-time AI use cases (e.g., fraud detection, credit scoring, image classification).
Our ideal candidate enjoys interacting with the developer community and meeting new people. Listening to the needs of developers is key, as is acting as a conduit between developers and our engineering teams.
We’re looking for someone who loves code and communication, knows how to empathize with data scientists and machine learning operations folks and get them excited about technology, and has an interest in the NoSQL database space. If this sounds compelling, we’d love to hear from you!
Data is the lifeline of every business, and Redis Labs helps organizations reimagine how quickly they can process, analyze, make predictions with, and take action on the data they generate. As the home of Redis, the most popular open-source database, we provide a competitive edge to more than 8,000 global businesses with Redis Enterprise. We have major strategic partnerships with cloud vendors Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud. We’re a unicorn with a company valuation of more than $2 billion and have raised more than $347 million in funding. We’re growing fast and expanding our staff across our five global offices.
- Teach data scientists and machine learning operators how to be successful with Redis, the Redis modules, Redis Cloud, and particularly RedisAI.
- Develop training courses, working sample applications, and code demonstrating the value of Redis for real-time AI.
- Be willing to speak at conferences (virtually and in person once that’s safe), create videos, live-stream and, in general, find ways to reach, educate, and inspire the data science and MLops community.
- 3-5 years of experience working in a data science, MLOps, or a related role
- Solid understanding of general data science techniques, model training and deployment, feature engineering, learning algorithms, and the needs of the data science / ML communities
- Excellent writing skills, with experience authoring technical articles or blog posts
- Knowledge of and experience using NoSQL databases
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience with Redis
- Expertise in AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience with Kubernetes (on-premises, GKE, or EKS)
- Understanding of full-text search, time series data, or graph databases
- Full-stack development skills
As an equal opportunity employer, Redis Labs Inc. is committed to a diverse workforce. Employment decisions regarding recruitment and selection will be made without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state and local laws. Please view the ‘EEO is the Law’ poster.