Object Edge Inc (51-200 Employees, 16% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Object Edge:
Established in 1994, Object Edge is an award-winning digital consultancy working with leading global brands. In a challenging digital landscape, we help businesses differentiate and compete by creating effortless digital experiences. We design, implement, and support commerce, content, subscription, and CPQ with a data-driven, highly collaborative, and best-in-class team.
We serve enterprise businesses who need to build digital experiences and want a nimble, personalized, and specialized partner.
What You’ll Do:
- CPQ Development
Experience You’ll Bring:
- l Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering, or related field plus 5+ years of experience in IT .
- l 3+ Years of experience in Oracle CPQ application –
- l Should have worked on config rules, commerce, workflow, doc designer –
- l Experience working on performance tuning in CPQ is a plus –
- l Experience working on BOM structure in CPQ is a plus.
Salary is commensurate with experience based on department and role.
Object Edge provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. We believe in providing employees with a work environment free of unlawful discrimination and harassment. In addition to national law requirements, Object Edge complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.