Tempo (1-10 Employees, N/A 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll join our team in building the infrastructure needed to support the rest of our engineering department. You’ll help to create a stable foundation for our engineers to build off of and tools that are highly available, cost efficient and extensible. As we continue to scale and embrace the devops culture, this team will be looked to for guidance and mentorship.
We’re looking for someone who is excited to learn, a great team player, and strives for doing the right things the first time around – knowing that it may take longer but understands that there’s a balance to be achieved and the importance of quality.
- Gitlab CI
- Python Scripts
What you’ll be doing:
- Create and maintain common tooling for all development teams to utilize (ie: CI/CD, monitoring, automation)
- Automate key processes, including build, release, and monitoring (alerting and observability), in the development and deployment of both infrastructure and products
- Participate in a rotating on-call duty to support the application
- Mentor and collaborate with team members and other staff to further develop a DevOps culture
- Building and maintaining technical solutions
Fast forward a few months, and you’ll be:
- Managing and driving potential infrastructure cost savings
- Ensuring our AWS based platform continues to scale as we do
- Contributing to our monitoring, alerting, and recovery pipelines
- Supporting development teams with the tools they require to be successful
- A build champion, implementing changes that improve speed and quality
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a DevOps environment, or a mix of Development and Operations
- Proficiency with AWS or other cloud-hosted services
- Solid understanding of software design patterns
- Experience in the testing and deployment of complex software solutions in a fast-paced, cloud environment
- Experience working with Docker and running/deploying containers in an orchestration framework; ECS, EKS, Helm, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and pick up new technologies
- Highly analytical with a passion for finding solutions to tough problems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
What’s In It For You (Org-wide)
- Remote work!
- Unlimited vacation in most of our locations!!
- Great benefits plan including health, dental, vision and more.
- Diverse and dynamic teams.
- Challenging and exciting work.
- An opportunity to have a real impact on our business.
- A great range of social activities.
- Employee referral program
- And so much more!!