MineralTree (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
As a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Winner and voted one of the top companies to work for by Built in Boston in 2022, MineralTree is a disruptive Fintech company enabling over 2,000 companies to improve operational efficiency with Accounts Payable and Payments Automation. With our award-winning solution, companies such as Amazon, Salesforce, Amway, Boston Celtics, Baltimore Ravens, BrightView Health, and the Southern Company have shifted accounts payable from a source of inefficiency and fraud risk to a secure and strategic profit center.
MineralTree provides modern, secure, easy-to-use Accounts Payable (AP) and payment automation solutions to organizations that have a painful number of invoices and payments. By uniting technology and passionate people, we make the process of business payments easy, impactful, and profitable. Our solutions combine ease of use with robust capabilities that drive meaningful insights, transforming the back office into a strategic partner of the corner office. Making businesses proud of their back office is our purpose.
In October 2021, MineralTree was acquired by Global Payments Inc. (GPN: NYSE). Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success, and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Headquartered in Georgia with nearly 24,000 team members worldwide, Global Payments is a Fortune 500® company and a member of the S&P 500 with worldwide reach spanning over 100 countries throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payment’s technology landscape of tomorrow.
MineralTree is seeking a DevOps Engineer to join our growing Enterprise Team! You will have the opportunity to migrate our application over to AWS Cloud since our application is in the process of being rearchitected to Microservices and redeployed to AWS Cloud. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a hybrid (on-premise and cloud) solution that is secure, scalable, innovative, and accessible, while managing Linux databases. If you are a DevOps Engineer passionate about solving complex problems, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Support AWS EC2, EKS, RDS and on-premise Linux and Window infrastructure
- Support Linux, Windows, and Apache Tomcat
- Monitor and diagnose the system’s health, fix issues, and ensure smooth operability
- Improve and create automation/alerting scripts in Terraform/Python
- Partner with Development and other Project Teams to improve the system’s process and provide necessary support for day-to-day operations
- Migrate older technology implementations to modern a container (Kubernetes, EKS Platform)
- Power our CI/CD and automation initiatives
- Provide on-call support for rotating application deployments and 24/7 Operational support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps engineering, providing support and maintaining a 24×7 production Hybrid (cloud and on-premise) environment
- 2+ years of experience with VMWare
- 2+ years of experience with LAN, WAN, DNS, VPN, Firewall management
- 2+ years of experience migrating applications to cloud environment
- 4+ years of experience in the Amazon Web Services Ecosystem (EC2, VPC, IAM, RDS, S3, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with Ansible (or other configuration management tool), Bash / Shell / Python
- 2+ years of EKS and Docker
- 2+ years programming and scripting experience, bash, Python or similar
- 2+ years observability (logging, alerting, dashboard, APM) tools such as Datadog, NewRelic, Sumo Logic
- Experience with GitHubLab, Jira, Confluence
- 3+ years Terraform and/or other Hashicorp products such as Packer, Consul
- 3+ Linux
- Demonstrated ability implementing secure solutions in a cloud / SAAS environment
- Possesses strong written and verbal communication skills
MineralTree is an equal opportunity employer. We support the principle of equality of treatment in employment and are committed to having procedures to determine equal pay for all our employees that do not discriminate and are free from bias.