N/A 1-Year Employee Growth Rate | N/A 2-Year Employee Growth Rate | LinkedIn | $0 Venture Funding
What Is Employee Growth Rate & Why Is It Important?
What you’ll do
- Architecture design, performance optimization, and data modeling.
- Deployments, infrastructure/exceptions monitoring, and automation.
- Cost optimization and scaling.
- Code standards, code reviews, technical planning/research, and testing/QA.
- Investigate and resolve bugs/customer issues.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects.
Who we’re looking for
- You should intimately know AWS, including: CloudFormation, ECS, CodePipeline, Elasticache, Lambda, RDS, S3.
- You have at least 5 years of experience building, managing, and scaling infrastructure for web applications, preferably on serverless technology.
- You have experience with Python, Docker, Elasticsearch, PostgreSQL, Redis, Kafka.
- You have experience with performance optimization and incident response.
- Bonus experience: graph databases, big data processing including Hadoop, Flink, and Spark.
- You’re able to make decisions and think deeply, even when details are limited.
- You’re customer focused and deeply care about user experience and product quality.
- You’re willing to do whatever it takes, even if this means working outside of your role (backend help frontend, frontend, handle customer support, etc.