Sherpany AG / Sherpany (51-200 Employees, 36% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Sherpany is the Swiss market leader for meeting management software. Since its founding in 2011, it has pursued the goal of creating a world in which every meeting counts. Over 300 European companies and 12,000 decision-makers are already using Sherpany with the aim of making their business relevant meetings more productive and thereby increasing corporate success. According to a jury of international investors, Sherpany is one of the best scale-ups in Switzerland with the potential to become a unicorn. Sherpany employs over 150 people in six locations in Europe and remotely in 19 countries around the world.
This is how your new role looks like:
You are part of the 60+ persons engineering team of DevOps, Backend & Frontend, UX/UI Experts, Product Owners and Scrum Masters. You will work closely with your fellow DevOps Engineers with the mission to operate applications that not only provide users with stability and 24/7 availability, but also make our customer’s life easier through agility and control.
You handle generic processes such as packaging, deployments and rollbacks as well as configuration and key management so that the team can ship even more efficiently (new) features. Due to the fast growth of the company you will evaluate the pertinence and suitability of current and past solutions since our challenges evolve rapidly.
This job is for you, if you..
- have practical experiences with Docker, Kubernetes or Openshift, Python and Bash
- are well versed in the DevOps principles and know how to apply them
- have a strong conceptual understanding and are able to design architecture for distributed systems
- are an open-minded personality with can do attitude and autonomous working-style
- good command in English; German is a plus
What it’s like to work for us:
- You are part of an international company with a flat hierarchy, in which you can take lot of responsibility and your ideas are always welcome
- In order to maintain your work-life balance we offer flexible working hours, home office and/or remote-working
- Your personal and professional development is important to us which is why we offer financial support for further education, trainings etc.
- Last but not least: Our corporate culture means a lot to us which is why we organize regular team events and cultivate a value-driven cooperation
How you can imagine us:
We are growing quickly, strengthening our teams and therefore offer fast career tracks. We love the digital world, we are inquisitive, appreciative and trustworthy. Our work is service oriented and result driven.
Besides a great corporate culture and regular team events, here are the perks of being a Sherpanee:
- your ideas count
- your work has an impact
- flat hierarchy & no micromanagement
- flexible working hours
- annual company retreat
- Interview with Recruiter 30′
- Interview with our Head of Engineering 45′
- A challenge to show your skills + Meet the team + Meet our CPO 90′
- Job offer
Are you ready for the challenge? We look forward to receiving your application!