Role: DevOps Lead
Looking for a DevOps Lead having around 8yrs to 10yrs of experience to manage a critical project for
one of our biggest client in logistics domain. The Individual should be passionate about technology,
experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications. Experience in
automation is added advantage
· Hands on experience in Jenkins , CI, CD pipeline, IaaC using tools like terraform.
· Hands on experience in kubarnate and its API, command utilities preferably on AKS
· Good Knowledge build tools like Maven and Gradle
· Understand the existing IaaC and able to extend it for future need of application deployment
· Own all deployment activities for the need of Dev and test team
· Experience on Azure cloud native tools like Azure key vault, App insight, Azure DevOps,
· Hands on experience in DevSecOps, networking security, databases and cloud systems
· Experience on the DevSecOps tools like AquaSec Trivy Scan, Nexus IQ scan, SonarQube Scan
· Experience on Cloud deployment of ELK, Kafka Prometheus are added advantage.
· Install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical
requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators
and perform script maintenance and updates.
· Build automated deployments through the use of configuration management
technology, deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the
production environment. And make modules ready for production.
· Good knowledge on Unix scripting, Python
· Complete ownership of Release management
· An understanding of Agile team working, methodologies and tools, particularly working within a
Scaled Agile environment
· PI (Program Increment) Planning, customer interactions to understand the features.
Involvement in grooming, sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings
and end-product or project demonstrations.
· Solution Focus: Ability to provide solution for problems thrown
· Perform routine application maintenance tasks
· Conduct training sessions with the client and team and overall team handling
· Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
Azure Cloud Architect
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.