Remedy is focused on guiding patients to the most convenient and cost-effective care using
delightful technology. Employers, insurers, and health systems, and providers all use Remedy
to provide excellent quality care for both chronic and urgent problems within an exceptional
patient experience. A technology focused venture-backed company with a clear mission and
significant aspirations, Remedy has raised a $10M Series A. Now active in Texas and
California, Remedy aims to be the nation’s leading entry point into the healthcare system, and is
looking for a strong DevOps Lead to augment Remedy’s mission with world-class technology.
What’s It Like to Be a Part of Remedy?
At Remedy, we are devoted to delivering patient centered and easy-to-access care. We aspire
to clinical excellence by leveraging data and digital tools to engage patients at their
convenience. Our culture is one of accountability, competence, collaboration and clinical
excellence- and above all we put the patient first.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
● Support the Engineering and Data teams as our first dedicated DevOps hire
● Ensure that infrastructure supports HIPAA and related compliance obligations
● Own our build, deployment, and configuration management tools
● Collaborate with our QA Engineer and Product team on release processes
● Build (and test!) automation tools for infrastructure provisioning
● Manage our CI/CD pipelines (currently Terraform, GitHub Actions)
● Own our DevOps KPIs including deploy times, app performance
● Provide guidance and mentorship to your technical coworkers
● Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
What You Have:
● 5+ years as professional technologist, in DevOps or similar role
● AWS expertise
● Experience with a healthcare or other regulated or high-security environment
● An innovative and creative curiosity
Compensation and Benefits:
● Salaried, full time position.
● Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
● 401K with match
● Partial monthly gym reimbursement