Now Hiring: Remote Digital Designer
Babiators, named one of “America’s Most Promising Companies” by Forbes Magazine and one of Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing companies, is the leading sunglasses brand for babies and kids with over 2.5 million pairs sold. In addition, Babiators recently acquired The Brushies, the world’s first finger-puppet, silicone toothbrush. Babiators is now ten years into our mission of protecting children’s eyes with safe, durable, and awesome sunglasses. We’re excited for this opportunity to broaden our focus to this important mission of improving dental hygiene for kids too. Needless to say, there’s lots of fun work to be done!
About the Role
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join our team. The Digital Designer will perform a variety of tasks to support the business by executing design activities across all of the Babiators’ brands. This employee will be in charge of creating content and design assets to ensure that they fit with the look and feel of the Babiators & Brushies brands. They will create email marketing campaigns to fit our annual marketing plan as well as oversee the management of Babiators social media accounts and create social media advertisements. The Digital Designer will set up and run photoshoots and update Shopify for marketing campaigns and merchandising strategy. This role will work closely with all channels of our business but will work on a daily basis on the direct-to-consumer channels. This role reports to Babiators’ Director of Ecommerce & Business Analytics.
Specific responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and post for all Babiators brands on social media
- Respond to customer inquiries on all social media channels
- Assist in planning and execution of photoshoots and video shoots
- Assist with influencer gifting
- Plan, create & execute marketing emails
- Update Shopify for marketing campaigns and merchandising needs
- Be proficient in Canva or Photoshop to manipulate images, create banners and other assets
- Photography skills, video editing skills, and experience with eCommerce are a plus
Key Success Factors – the Right Person for this Role:
The ideal candidate will bring a high level of energy and enthusiasm to learn and master the ins and outs of the Babiators business, is willing to roll up his/her sleeves where needed, and enjoys a fast-paced and results-oriented culture. Babiators runs on a lean team, and all team members must have a willingness and ability to be cross-trained and help out other team members as needed.
This role will be great for you if you have
- The ability to think creatively about the brand and get excited about where the brand is going in the future
- The desire to create and test new content to see how our audience responds
- The ability to work independently and proactively problem solve
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to switch gears quickly and move from task to task
- Excellent organizational skills, including prioritization
- A creative mind and a willingness to learn new skills