hi (51-200 Employees, 1000% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
hi is leveraging blockchain technology to build services that are community powered. Members of hi are the key stakeholders of this ecosystem and the business is committed to maximize membership value – not profits. Our first product is a digital wallet that provides members with the most seamless payment experience via social messengers (initially Telegram, next WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, LINE, Viber and others). For more information, visit hi.com
We are looking for a talented Digital Designer to help with our global expansion. Please note that the specified location is only for reference, the role can be performed elsewhere.
About the Role
As a Digital Content Designer at hi you’ll be responsible for creating compelling and engaging content that will be seen by millions of hi members via website, social media and other owned channels. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, and a strong visual communicator with a pixel-perfect flare for art direction using digital design tools. You understand the differences and opportunities each digital channel provides for creating rich, engaging multimedia content. You thrive in an agile team, yet have the independence to deliver designs from concept to implementation.
- Create content that engages and nurtures existing and new hi members via digital channels.
- Conceptualize new ideas for social campaigns.
- Develop visual assets, including static and motion graphics based on brand guidelines.
- Work closely with strategists, copywriters and marketing program managers as a single, cohesive team.
- Ensure the highest standards of design quality and integrity in all outputs.
- We’d like to see a portfolio that showcases the best of your approach, thinking and craft as a digital designer.
- You have a broad range of digital design skills across media, including illustration, motion and layout. Ideally you have 3D design skills.
- You have a strong grasp of the creative development process, have excellent art direction skills, and consistently deliver high-quality outputs.
- A collaborative mindset to openly receive and interpret creative direction.
- You can produce work efficiently and on schedule.
- You have a personal passion for the media, technology, and social media landscapes.
- You are proficient in Figma.
Nice to have:
- Work experience or personal interest in Crypto and Blockchain.
- Experience of working as part of a global team across languages.
What can you expect from us?
- Competitive salary; option to be paid in crypto
- Flexible working hours
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1
- Strong career progression opportunities
- A dynamic and competitive work environment
- Remote team