Tapcart (51-200 Employees, 233% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Tapcart is the ultimate mobile commerce platform fueling the fastest growing brands. We power mobile apps for over 50 million consumers worldwide; processing over $3 billion in mobile commerce revenue.
A majority of Ecommerce traffic is on a mobile device now; we turn these users into high retention growth for some of the largest brands, including Fashion Nova, Pier 1, Chubbies, Brandy Melville, and many more.
This is a high-visibility position with scope for creativity and self-development. The ideal candidate thrives off making hypotheses and putting them to the test; they have a highly analytical mindset as well as a curiosity to seek out new possibilities. The successful candidate is attracted to the analytical and technical side of marketing as well as to the creative and experimental side, consistently using one to inform the other. They are comfortable thinking big, making decisions with data, and have a deep understanding of MarTech.
The Digital Marketing Manager (ASO, CRO, SEO) will be responsible for driving organic traffic growth (marketing website and Shopify App Store listing), ranking & visibility improvements, and website/app store performance with respect to conversion rate optimization. The key function is to look at every channel, every source, and even every step of the buyer journey or user acquisition funnel and look for areas to grow.
How you will make an impact:
- Create sales opportunities (marketing-driven pipeline) — We are looking for marketers who can help scale our pipeline activity, and you will own pipeline coming from organic channels.
- Become Tapcart’s resident expert with all things Shopify App Store
- Own and prioritize website & app store conversion optimization strategy to increase qualified lead/signup volume by means of A/B tests, eyebrow/mustache/exit executions, personalizations, and other tactics.
- Oversee SEO projects with internal and external resources; serve as the primary point of contact for our SEO agency relationship and ensure agency projects deliver results.
- Proactively make recommendations to improve conversion rates, organic rankings, and take advantage of new opportunities to improve Tapcart’s online presence and position in the marketplace.
- Set up reporting to monitor & evaluate SEO/ASO/CRO strategy effectiveness and regularly share results and insights.
What skills you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4-6+ years relevant experience, preferably in the B2B/SaaS space.
- Direct experience managing websites and SEO efforts, and can demonstrate success.
- Passionate about innovating in organic search, don’t accept theories at face value, and enjoy testing to prove effectiveness of tacticsDetail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through completion.
- Superb analytical skills: You can navigate through spreadsheets and find trends and key takeaways. You’re obsessed with metrics and make decisions informed by data.
- Ambitious, resourceful, and fast: You’ve always taken on more than the official job description. You have a way of making things happen even if it seems impossible while making it all seem easy. You’re comfortable with moving fast, making decisions with imperfect data, and learning on your own.
- Hands-on experience in a combination of these or similar tools is vital to your success: Webflow, Shopify App Store, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, SEMrush, VWO, Fullstory, Unbounce, Clearbit, Hubspot, Salesforce, GSheets/Excel.
- Coding skills not required, but must have strong technical SEO background and understanding of web functionality such that you can communicate effectively with web developers.
Tapcart Perks & Benefits
· Massive growth opportunity and equity for all employees
· Medical , Dental, Vision, 401k – eligible immediately
· Unlimited PTO + remote friendly
· Brand new MacBook Pro and home office setup
· Catered lunches, monthly happy hours, and company wide offsite events
Who is Tapcart!?
We are growing startup located in Santa Monica, CA . Our team and culture are very important to us – we aim to make coming to work fun, challenging and rewarding. We know that doing great work depends on showing up with creative solutions to face our challenges. It all starts with having good people, and helping them grow both personally and professionally. We can’t wait to hear how your unique skills and personality will add to our company and culture.
Why join us?
We are on a rocket ship and just raised our Series B for $50M in June 2021: https://tcrn.ch/3dn2RiV
We raised our Series A for $10M in May 2020: builtinla.com/2020/05/19/tapcart-raises-10m-series-a-hiring
Check out what our customers are saying: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-mobile-apps/reviews
Our current openings: https://tapcart.com/careers
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our Careers page.