CyberGRX (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
We are searching for a Director of Field & Partner Marketing!
First off, what is CyberGRX?
CyberGRX is at the cutting edge of cybersecurity technology by providing enterprises and their third-party vendors with the most cost-effective and scalable approach to cyber risk management. With 63% of data breaches being linked to a third party, CyberGRX arms organizations with the data and advanced analytics to efficiently manage, monitor and mitigate risk in their partner ecosystems. Built on the market’s first third-party cyber risk Exchange, CyberGRX combines both third-party vendors and enterprise organizations in one easy-to-navigate platform to streamline the risk assessment process.
What does the Director of Field & Partner Marketing do at CyberGRX?
The Director of Field & Partner Marketing is the key interface between the global Marketing team and the customer- and partner-facing teams in the Field. They are responsible for ensuring that the Marketing team is 100% aligned with Sales on what’s needed to ensure business success for all parties, and the strategy, execution and resourcing plans to meet and exceed targets.
As a key leader of the global Marketing leadership team, reporting directly to the CMO, you will build strong partnerships across the organization, energizing stakeholders to collaborate on field based activities that maximize the return on our marketing investments and build our brand with target accounts.
Working with the Field/Partner team requires excellent communication and relationship building skills, and the confidence to lead and drive the field and partner strategy to best accomplish business goals while building strong internal and external relationships.
You’ll engage directly with the CyberGRX executive team and work closely with all levels of the Sales organization. This role provides an amazing opportunity to leverage all your experience building successful field & partner marketing teams from the ground up while being supported by a leadership team with an outstanding track record.
What a day in the life looks like:
- Work hand-in-hand with the Field Sales/Partner team to gather requirements and recommend marketing plans to support pipeline targets at a rep, team and regional level.
- Develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns, programs and promotions to acquire new customers, expand and retain the installed base, generate net new pipeline and accelerate sales opportunities already in pipeline, ensuring that all such activity is closely aligned to Sales priorities and selling motions.
- Execute on event strategy and tactical plans, and manage projects from beginning to end, including all logistics, onsite execution and post event analysis for CyberGRX events (from small to very large), industry trade shows/conferences, internal sales meetings, customer and partner events/programs.
- Provide account-based marketing support for select key accounts.
- Develop marketing initiatives and co-marketing programs to generate pipeline with and through Partners in the region, including channel partners (Distributors, VARs, Systems Integrators, etc.) and ecosystem partners (technology alliance partners).
- Research, select, negotiate and manage vendors and services for all CyberGRX-managed events & programs.
- Develop market and customer insights through data and analytics to optimize the effectiveness of the sales & marketing teams in region.
- Lead the operational processes for the Field & Partner Marketing team (budget management, ROI analysis, business & operational reviews, etc.).
- Ensure the integration of the Field & Partner marketing plan with other global plans and strategies to maximize ROI for all Field & Partner investments.
- Build, coach, motivate and develop a successful Field & Partner Marketing team.
What you bring to the table:
- 10+ years of field marketing experience, preferably in a start-up/challenger environment.
- An excellent understanding of Marketing functional disciplines.
- Experience creating and implementing proven successful strategies for creating demand in the field, with and without partners.
- Strong collaboration & negotiation skills, showing ability to influence without ownership, gaining support and trust across the organization to achieve agreed upon business outcomes.
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences, including Sales, customers, prospects and channel partners.
- Outstanding project management skills and the proven ability to manage multiple complex initiatives in parallel.
- Strong people management capabilities, including acquisition of world-class talent, development and motivation of high-performance teams.
- A personal style that is viewed as open-minded and collaborative.
Why you want to work for CyberGRX:
- We offer a competitive base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentive compensation.
- We have an incredible benefits package including:
- 100% Company paid medical/dental/vision for employees & generous company contribution for dependent health benefits
- 401(k) program, including employer match up to 3% of your base salary
- $100/month stipend to use for wellness and WFH expenses
- Equity – Acting like an owner is one of our Core Values
- Remote Friendly Work Environment
- Open Time Off policy – Take the time you need when you need it.
- We are doing new and exciting things and have big plans for growth!
Annual Base Salary Range: $130,000 to $160,000
Annual Bonus Potential: 10% of your base salary
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you – even if you think you may not have the exact skillset. We believe in cultivating an environment where there is a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive in an inclusive environment.
CyberGRX does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
*CyberGRX requires employees working in the office and attending in-person company events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.