Color (501+ Employees, 296% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Color is a health technology company that makes population-scale healthcare programs accessible, convenient, and cost-effective for everyone. We have raised $100 million in Series E funding, bringing our valuation to $4.6 billion and our total raised amount to $378 million. We work with governments, public health institutions, employers, and national health initiatives around the world to provide the tools for preventive health and infectious disease management, including testing, vaccinations, and other services.
What we offer:
✨ Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability benefits. Including employer HSA contributions.
Monthly lunch, phone, and wifi stipend for remote employees
Generous vacation policy, paid holidays and company-wide recharge days
Monthly stipend to spend on your well being
Equal paid parental leave for birthing and non-birthing parents
Four complimentary clinical-grade genetic testing kits for you and your family
Apply to join Color and do the most meaningful work of your career. If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge – we want you to apply!
You will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind share and adoption of Color services in the U.S. and international public sector. The initial focus will be U.S. however the role may evolve to also focus on international as opportunities are identified. You will work very closely with the Color sales team to drive joint sales engagement, as well as strategically plan for development of future opportunities and pursuits.
In this role, you will establish deep business and technical relationships with partners through your knowledge of the customer's mission and the environment. You will have day-to-day interactions with your partner in support of Public Sector accounts. The ideal candidate has both a business background that enables them to engage at the CXO level, and a sales background that enables them to build and execute go-to-market programs with partners. They should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about the mission, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have/Be:
- 5+ years of partner/business development, enterprise sales, and/or program/product management experience with a focus on public sector agencies or systems integrators.
- 5+ years experience with Public Sector technology capture, procurement, and contracting processes.
- 5+ years experience developing, enabling and supporting SIs and/or Managed Service Providers (MSPs)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Nice to Have:
- Experience developing an international indirect sales channel and delivering sell-with revenue.
- Ability to drive strategic technology discussions at multiple levels with partners and customers.
- Experience leading technology marketing and sales campaigns and strategies
- Ability to lead EBCs and executive level meetings understanding the audience, with the ability to drive strategic objectives forward.
- Background in genomics and/or experience working with national institutes of health.
- Ability to author original text including detailed account plans, strategies, and sales forecasts that help drive key decisions and ownership
- Experience using Salesforce (reports and CRM).Master's degree or equivalent experience
- Self-starter and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to collaborate to solve complex business challenges.
Color is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with anti-discrimination law, it is the purpose of this policy to effectuate these principles and mandates. Color prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Color conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.
Mandatory Vaccination Policy Disclosure
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement: Color requires anyone working onsite or visiting Color’s offices to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is timely requested and approved. Please reach out if you have questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy for a role with Color.