Remote (501+ Employees, 311% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Remote makes it possible for businesses to employ a global team compliantly taking away the hustle of bringing talent across the world closer together.
In support of our mission, we also help our customers find extraordinary talent anywhere in the world and provide a single place for people to find their next role and next hire. Supported by an extraordinary team of in-house recruitment experts our clients and candidates can expect nothing but Kindness, Excellence, Transparency, Ownership with Ambition of making the right match no matter where they are.
About the Role
We are working closely with our customer in the healthcare industry to bring in an amazing individual to join as a Director of International Healthcare Overseas, that will not only align to their values but that will directly contribute to their success.
For this, it’s important to note that this position welcomes candidates with diverse backgrounds and experience. If you require any assistance at any point during this process please do let us know.
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic Director International Healthcare Overseas seeking a high-energy work environment where they can make an immediate impact on the Recruiting Strategy and Vision for VSHC. The chosen candidate will provide key leadership and knowledge to the oversea team of VSHC. Corporate office in The Woodlands, TX -USA. This position will require a personable candidate that is highly proficient in all recruiting techniques. The candidate should have extremely strong interpersonal, proactive, very organized, responsibility and organizational skills. The abilities to communicate effectively with a variety of personalities, multicultural, multi-task, problem solve and adjust from a daily routine are all musts. We are seeking someone with a proactive, forward-thinking approach and a client service mindset.
This person will hire, train, and lead a team. Implement procedures for screening, interviewing, completing resumes, providing back-office support team members to complement the US team. Open availability to travel. This is a full-time position.
It’s important to note that this position welcomes candidates with diverse backgrounds and experience. If you require any assistance at any point during this process please do let us know.
What are the responsibilities of this role?
The exciting part! Below you can find what is it that this role entails:
- Recruiting: Build Strategy, open agencies, direct recruitment.
- Project Management: Manage and implement the recruiting efforts to deliver 1000’s of HCP yearly to US
- Strategic planning: Optimize time and resources to maximize results
- Administrative support: Report, manage and implement processes.
- Relocation support: Support workers in all the processes and relocation.
- Hiring: Proactively recruit, before bandwidth is met
What is the hiring team looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in Recruiting
- Fully Bilingual. (Tagalog/ English)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with demonstrated expertise in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail including proofreading.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly,Often against tight deadlines.
- Must have Open availability to travel for recruiting events.
- Must be quality minded and self-motivated.
- Ability to represent the firm well to external organizations, clients, and vendors.
- Design & implement overall recruiting strategy worldwide, working closely with the Credentials and Education Team, US Recruitment team, Sales, and the Vice President International Healthcare
- Build the direct recruiting strategy, techniques, and efforts for the next 5 years
- Day to day manage of agencies, support, and follow up on their recruiting efforts
- xa0Main point of contact between agencies and VSHC in the USA
- Along with US Recruitment team, support agencies to provide the right materials, presentations, and other efforts in order to help them source the right HCP’s
- Attend and drive job fairs and careers events, visit colleges, hospitals
- Managing of and support to sell the program to agencies, prospective candidates, institutions, POEA and POLO.
- Screen candidates and provide a shortlist of qualified applicants to VSHC USA Team
- Collect and review candidate files from agencies and filter them before submitting application files to VSHC USA
- Weekly Reporting of all results, objectives, and challenges – Utilize HubSpot
- Continuous management and communication with applicants to update them about their process (Q&A, documents, chats, etc.) As well as assure your team members are having the same communication
- Coordinating with the VSHC US team, for Consulate interviews, medical exams, and other local immigration processes
- Work independently, organize, and prioritize numerous tasks and complete them under time constraints.
- Partner with Visa Solutions Country Managers, Director of Recruitment to hire team members based in the Philippines (recruiters for Trucking Program
The Hiring Processxa0
We definitely don’t want you to miss out on any information, so check here the process. You can always reach out to your contact point at any time to give us feedback as well! If you require any assistance on the process please do let us know.
- (async) Profile Review
- Recruiter Interview
- Hiring Manager Interview
- Team Interview
- Executive Interview
- Exercise stage
- Final review
- (async) Offer