In this leadership role you will develop and manage market specific relationships with acute and post-acute facilities, home health agencies, physician groups, accountable care organizations (ACOs) and integrated delivery networks (IDNs). You will evaluate the market dynamics, communicate with market leadership and collaborate with hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and at risk providers to influence impact key value drivers and improve the delivery of post-acute care. Monitor and oversee key metrics and supports acute and post-acute initiatives that will improve outcomes, enhance provider and patient satisfaction and achieve overall program performance targets. Assist in identifying strategic relationships and solutions, alternative PAC delivery models, and other activities focused on creating value for the CareCentrix payor and provider community. The position requires close collaboration within and outside of the organization.
In this role you will:
- Develop and maintain market specific high level relationships with all targeted health systems, hospitals, physician/at-risk organizations and post-acute providers (home health agencies, skilled nursing facilities, inpatient rehabilitation facilities, long term acute care hospitals)
- Lead engagement strategy focused on targeted objectives to establish in market presence
- Advocate within CareCentrix on behalf of market/provider needs, maintain transparent communication regarding any risks and/or opportunities within defined market
- Support the execution of Post-Acute Care network evaluation and optimization strategy; continuously monitors market trends and opportunities for network evolution
- Monitor CareCentrix systems/indicators/key metrics to proactively address unfavorable trends and develop action plans to positively influence CareCentrix value drivers and meets regularly with health care providers to review performance
- Collaborate internally and with health care providers to implement performance improvement and risk mitigation activities
- Monitor market for changes that may adversely impact provider performance or the attainment of CareCentrix goals (i.e. providers entering or exiting the market, changes in leadership, changes in ownership, etc.) and proactively execute plans to mitigate risk to CareCentrix value drivers and support provider for continued success (when appropriate)
- Execute value based contracts with targeted providers while monitoring and managing aligned partners to achieve contractually defined targets
- Participate in the creation of content for value propositions, solutions, messaging, tools and datasheets aimed at communicating with CareCentrix healthcare facility customers/partners
This role is for you; if:
- You are passionate about fixing health care and believe that one of the best ways to do that is by helping improve the quality and access to care in the home.
- You enjoy working with teams by building trust, fostering positive collaborative relationships and partnering with a diverse group of people.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- You enjoy working through ambiguity and a changing market environment.
- You are fun to work with! We take our commitment to patients seriously, but we don’t take ourselves seriously.
You should get in touch if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 6+ year’s health care experience
- Business development and relationship management experience with hospitals, SNFs, ACOs/IDNs and/or home health agencies
- Population health, hospital/post-acute case management and/or clinical background a plus. CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace in
- Knowledge of acute and post-acute industries, ACOs, IDNs, risk/value based arrangements and care delivery trends
- A understanding of post-acute admissions processes and acute and post-acute discharge planning process
- Working knowledge of managed care and/or Medicare Advantage
- PAC reimbursement structures/value based payment models
What we offer:
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.
CareCentrix maintains a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.