Location: Denver, Miami, Remote
Strive Health Overview:
Strive Health is the leading value-based kidney care solution for innovative healthcare payors and providers. Through a unique combination of high-touch care teams, advanced technology, seamless integration with local providers, and next-generation dialysis services, Strive develops integrated kidney care systems that support the entire patient journey from chronic kidney disease (CKD) to end stage renal disease (ESRD). Strive partners with commercial payors, Medicare, health systems, and physicians through flexible value-based payment arrangements, including assumption of total cost-of-care risk. Based in Denver, CO, Strive Health is backed by New Enterprise Associates, Town Hall Ventures, Echo Health Ventures, and Ascension Ventures.
We are seeking a Business Development (BD) Director who is energized and effective in provider conversations. The BD Director will be accountable for the development and growth of Strive’s business within a defined geographic territory through contracts with providers. This individual will own the end-to end sales cycle, including developing and managing a pipeline, pitching our offerings, and structuring partnerships. This person will be the prospective customer’s main point of contact from initial conversation through contracting. S/he will be able to understand market dynamics, customer needs, and Strive’s portfolio to be able to offer custom solutions.
Role and Responsibilities:
– Execute growth plan to independently develop markets within an expansive territory
– Manage an active pipeline in multiple target markets
– Work with Solutions and marketing teams to effectively communicate Strive’s vision and offerings to the market
– Identify appropriate solutions for prospective and current customers
– Serve as relationship owner for prospective customers
– Lead business development meetings from initial conversation through contracting
– Establish strong, trusting relationships with providers
– 7+ years business development experience, within a startup or provider environment
– Working knowledge of value-based healthcare contracting
– Ability to manage multiple stakeholder priorities and organize around a common goal
– Ability to travel as required
Strive Health offers competitive compensation and benefits. An annual performance bonus, determined by company and individual performance, is available for many roles and aligned to Strive Health guidelines.