At Reify Health, we are building a more creative healthcare system. We envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Our healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Reify Health’s product helps both the research leaders driving forward clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for the patient participants. As we continue scaling the adoption of our product, we accelerate world-class clinical research and unlock innovation.
Our culture values every voice. What binds us is our commitment to make a long-lasting impact on quality of life.
You are someone who deeply cares about your team and the success of those around you. You are an experienced leader and manager with a strong background in SaaS based product organizations and you were once a developer yourself. You can hold your own in technical conversations, though don’t need to write software. You are an energetic person with a passion to learn and can quickly and effectively take those learnings and apply them to their work. You take a servant leadership approach to management waking up every day to improve the experiences of your team and the organization. You shine as a collaborator and are an impeccable communicator.
What You’ll Be Working On:
- Lead a constantly improving agile engineering process
- Recruit and hire engineers consistent with organizational values
- Influence our organizational design as we rapidly scale the engineering team
- Work with product, design, data and customer teams to build and deliver products our users want to use
- Foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies our team values
- Actively involved in the architecture and design of the solutions
- Manage an engineering team of 5-10 engineers
- Help grow and develop a team of talented and motivated engineers
What You Bring to Reify Health:
- Engineering management experience with a record of shipping product with Agile processes.
- An innate ability to not just lead your teams but effectively influence the broader organization.
- Strong knowledge and experience leveraging SaaS based engineering principles
- Experience working remotely. We have a distributed engineering team with remote-first processes.
- As a former engineer, you can hold your own in technical conversations
- Experience or strong interest in healthcare products.
Compensation & Perks
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options Salary and stock options commensurate to your experience and expertise
- Remote First Our workforce is geographically distributed so that we are attractive to a broader population of candidates
- Flexible Hours Plan your workday as you wish, just give us the majority of your core, creative hours that coincide with that of your team
- Comprehensive Health/Wellness Coverage 100% premium coverage for you (and >50% for your dependents) for: Top-tier health plan (with option of HSA), Dental, Vision, Disability (short-term and long-term), Life insurance (for your entire tenure at Reify), 24/7 access to doctor by phone or online via telemedicine coverage
- Retirement Plan 401(k) plan with employer matching program
- Company-provided Workstation You will be issued a brand new MacBook Pro laptop
- Location Convenience & Transportation For employees who are local to Boston, and want to visit the office, we are located two blocks from Downtown Crossing. Free monthly T pass. Full suite of office accommodations provided by WeWork: unlimited coffee, infused water, and more
- Vacation and Holiday Flexibility Generous paid time-off policy that accrues with your tenure at Reify which includes holiday flexibility and parental leave
We value diversity and believe the unique contributions each of us brings drives our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note: We are unable to sponsor work visas at this time.