Ordermark’s mission is to become a trusted partner to restaurants everywhere, offering products and services that help restaurants adapt to changing consumer trends and technology. We pride ourselves in building a team of world-class thinkers and innovators to revolutionize the restaurant industry, empowering our customers to tap into new markets.
Ordermark helps restaurants and virtual kitchens aggregate mobile orders across all the major online ordering service providers into a single dashboard and printer. Powered by Ordermark’s leading restaurant technology platform, Nextbite serves the fast-growing food on-demand revolution by empowering existing restaurants everywhere to serve more customers and earn more revenue. Nextbite, creates delivery-only restaurant concepts with high-quality, chef-inspired menus available through delivery apps. This combined offering helps restaurants increase efficiency and grow profits, creating successful food service across the country.
By joining Ordermark you will have a front row seat to the rapidly changing restaurant landscape and the explosive online ordering industry.
About the Role
The role of the Director of Enterprise Accounts is to function as the operational lead of the enterprise management team and build relationships with existing clients. Once an enterprise sale is completed by the sales team, this person will work closely with SaaS and Nextbite account managers to identify and communicate client needs. The role will be responsible for developing strategies to grow their client base and ensure that the team is providing quality, cost-effective services. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has strong experience directing a group of account managers in building relationships and great organizational skills in a rapidly growing industry. In this role, the individual will be responsible for KPIs associated with customers onboarding/implementation, increasing product adoption, growth, and satisfaction. Ultimately, the ideal candidate will lead the team that is the voice of the company, emphasizing the product ROI and company as a value-added resource for the key accounts. As the leader of the team, you will build brand loyalty by ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction and identifying opportunities that align with the company and client goals.
The impact you will have:
- Partnering with internal resources to drive additional value and expertise.
- Building a point of view on how to help their customers.
- Selling on value and ROI vs. technical functionality.
- Building credibility and trust with internal stakeholders and key accounts.
- Anticipating and preparing for objections.
- Uncovering executive-level initiatives and pain points to map back solutions across multiple lines of business.
- Owning their account list and managing expectations, timeline, and acting as the leader wither internal stakeholders.
- Creating demand by uncovering business problems and matching them to our solution
- Having a deep understanding of the way businesses operate, how private and public companies make decisions, and the priorities that drive decisions from the C-level.
- Building account strategy and territory plan.
- Present reports on accounts status and health and report to Senior leadership on a regular cadence.
What you bring to the role:
- 8-10+ years of proven work experience and success in directing Account Management or Key Account teams
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at VP and above levels.
- Ability to self-manage and work independently in a fast-paced business setting that is rapidly changing
- Solid experience using CRM tools, Salesforce preferred
- Experience supporting clients via phone, e-mail, chat, and/or in-person
- Passion for customer service and ownership of the client experience including comprehensive issue resolution
- Effective time management including the ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize
- Deep familiarity with online restaurant ordering and technology
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Follow-through and attention to detail
- Analytical skills – ability to analyze customer data and development KPIs to influence behavior or achieve goals.
What we offer:
- A team that has transitioned to remote work impressively, and remains highly collaborative and connected
- Excellent growth opportunity, and stock options for all full-time employees
- Medical, dental and vision (90% covered by Ordermark; 50% for dependents) – eligible immediately
- Unlimited PTO and paid company holidays
- 401k – eligible immediately
- $60/month reimbursement for online-ordered meals
- Bonusly – a team recognition platform with fun rewards
- We pride ourselves in having a team that promotes diversity, inclusion, leadership, mindfulness, high initiative, energy and passion.
Ordermark participated in Techstars, Boulder in Spring 2018, and has raised $150 million. We are headquartered in Los Angeles, and are looking to significantly grow our team while continuing to reach restaurants and consumers across the country.
Our team is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, collaborating daily across time zones. We believe cross-pollination is one of the best ways to foster community and new ideas. For that reason we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to any of our positions.
Thank you for your interest in Ordermark – we’re reviewing impressive candidates every day, and will do our best to reach out to you as quickly as possible!