BirdEye (501+ Employees, 77% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
15 years ago brands controlled customer experiences. But in 2022, it’s customer experiences that control brands. Customers now choose businesses based on shared experiences, not ads. So marketers now have to create and promote great experiences, and they need a platform that can do this at scale.
Birdeye is an all-in-one Experience Marketing platform for multi-location businesses. More than 80,000 businesses of all sizes use Birdeye every day to be found online and chosen through listings, reviews and referrals; be connected with leads and customers on the channels of their choice, and deliver the best customer experience with survey, ticketing and insights tools.
Founded in 2012, Birdeye is headquartered in Palo Alto, and led by alumni from Google, Amazon, Salesforce and Yahoo. Birdeye is backed by Salesforce founder Marc Benioff, Yahoo co-founder Jerry Yang, Trinity Ventures and World Innovation Lab. The company has been the highest-rated Experience Marketing platform over the last 5 years on G2.
To learn more, please visit: https://birdeye.com
What You’ll Do
Birdeye’s Director of Marketing Automation will leverage their experience as a digital marketer to design and implement marketing automation workflows and campaigns to drive engagement, conversions, and sales pipeline. The Director of Marketing Automation will manage a team to build, execute and optimize email marketing campaigns that drive engagement, nurture leads, and create sales pipeline. This team will be responsible for building email campaigns, maintaining a content calendar, and ongoing reporting and optimization of the email marketing discipline at Birdeye. They will also work closely with the Digital Marketing, Content and Marketing Operations teams to build workflows, execute lead nurture campaigns, manage email marketing and communications, and partner with marketing operations to manage lead flows, segmentation, and database cleanliness.
- 8+ years of digital and email marketing experience
- Design, build and execute email marketing campaigns
- Maintain a calendar that includes campaign, testing, reporting, and optimization schedules
- Strong understanding of the B2B marketing and sales process
- Leverage an expertise of the Hubspot platform to drive lead engagement and sales pipeline
- Experience with database segmentation on Hubspot and CRM integrations
- Strong project management skills and ability to deliver projects on a schedule
- Ability to enable collaboration and optimization across multiple digital marketing disciplines
- A proven ability to exceed targets and generate pipeline and revenue leveraging the email marketing channel
- Hubspot Certified
- Hands-on experience with Hubspot and Salesforce integrations as well as other parts of the martech stack
- Experience supporting other marketing functions (e.g. PR/C)
Why You’ll Join Us
At Birdeye, we know that our success is tied to our customers’ success, so we are continually raising the bar for ourselves and others around us to deliver meaningful results.
We seek to innovate and to be the #1 product in our category, which means we need to drive results for our customers and to always deliver what we commit.
Our quality needs to be world-class and second to none, so we are exceptionally hands-on to get work done. We roll up our sleeves and DO.
Working at Birdeye means being part of a tight-knit family that helps you succeed and loves to celebrate with you! We find strength in diversity and inclusion, so we strive to find different points of view and expect everyone to represent their authentic self at all times.
- Employer-paid benefits with multiple health plan options (HSA, PPO)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible work from home options available
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Employee Resource Groups – network with like-minded “Birds”
- Abundant opportunities that come with a dynamic and fast-growing organization!