Jarvis Boards (, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
HANDCRAFTED WOOD PADDLE BOARDS
- $900 – $2000 per month
- Applications close August 27th
- Anywhere in Europe, Asia, or South America
Now Hiring: Remote Director of Marketing – CRO
We are looking for someone to help us to grow our e-commerce businesses.
The roles and responsibilities will primarily revolve around growing website traffic and sales using multiple channels including paid/organic social media, SEO, email marketing, and conversion rate optimization. This position will be a part of the leadership team and will expand to include multiple direct reports. English proficiency is a must along with experience managing Facebook, Instagram and Google ad campaigns in addition to email marketing. The ideal candidate will have e-commerce experience using Shopify and will be comfortable working and managing others as part of a team.
This is a fully remote position. Compensation will be discussed in the next step of the qualification process but will likely range between $900 per month and $2000 per month.
Jarvis Boards is based in the US and sells digital and physical products via Shopify. The ideal candidate will be a competitive, team-oriented, fast learner who is comfortable both working independently and as part of a larger group. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who is comfortable creating new processes and systems in an effort to grow the brand.
As a Marketing Director for Jarvis Boards, you will be a part of the leadership team and will be responsible for growing website traffic, conversions and revenue. This will be achieved by overseeing SEO/blogging, email marketing, organic social media, and paid social media operations. This position will initially require hands-on work in these areas but will expand to include managing direct reports and contractors who will assist in specific areas.
- Strong written English skills
- Experience managing social media (paid and organic)
- Experience managing Google/Youtube ad campaigns
- Experience working in a remote setting
- Experience with blogging and SEO
- Experience with email marketing
- Must be able to have at least partial overlap working during CST time zone. Must have daily access to high-speed internet.
How To Apply
Please click the apply button and complete the application form. To be considered, send your application no later than Friday, Aug 27, 2021
In the application form, please answer the following:
- Do you have experience working for a foreign e-commerce company that uses Shopify? Please answer “yes” or “no.”
- Please list how many months/years of experience you have in the following areas:
- Managing Facebook/Instagram ad campaigns
- Google search ads
- Youtube ads
- Email marketing
- Managing others in remote environments
- Working as part of a remote team
- Please include your salary expectations and weekly availability including hours per week and time zone.
- Please share a link to your DynamiteJobs profile
If you do not have experience with all of the areas above, that is okay, please answer as clearly as possible as you may be a candidate for other positions.
Thank you for your time and consideration.