CaptivateIQ (201-500 Employees, 504% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Created by a team with decades of commissions experience, CaptivateIQ is pioneering the new standard in commission management and enabling companies to reclaim the power of incentives.
Calculating commissions is mission-critical. And it’s really, really hard. Each company has a unique commission structure that involves far more calculations and data than a typical salary payroll — and for many, commission is one of the largest expenses on the P&L statement.
When CaptivateIQ was founded in 2017, compensation leaders were tracking and managing sales data using costly legacy software or, in the worst cases, a single spreadsheet. There were no other options but to use opaque, error-prone processes to manage commissions. Our founders knew this could be better. So they created the solution that they’d want to use: CaptivateIQ.
Today, the best teams use CaptivateIQ to strategically manage and maximize the power of incentives. Twenty-eight of the Forbes Cloud 100, including leading brands like Amplitude, Gong, and Hopin, use CaptivateIQ to power their commission programs. We have over $164.6M in funding from ICONIQ, Sequoia, Accel, Workday Ventures, Sapphire, Y Combinator, Amity Ventures, GTMFund, S28 Capital, and other top investors. We’ve grown over 3x by all measures in the past year – including revenue, customers, and employees – and we’re searching for more great folks such as yourself to help us transform the world of commission management.
We’re proud of our 5.0 rating on Glassdoor. Our remote team comes from diverse backgrounds and experiences, which helps us better serve our customers and each other. People are at the heart of our open and inclusive organization, and we bring transparency, humility, and respect to everything that we do.
As the Product Management leader for the Foundation pillar, you will be responsible for defining, evangelizing and executing on a product vision and strategy for (1) foundational product capabilities (2) our integrations ecosystem and for (3) data products today and in the future. The ideal candidate will have a platform-oriented skill set, familiarity with enterprise IT requirements, a passion for scale and self-service and the ability to build for multiple personas, including internal and external developers and admins.
- Establish shared vision across the company to build strong alignment and drive world-class execution
- Build empathy for customer personas by working directly with customers and internal teams.
- Track industry trends and think strategically to develop solutions that are differentiated from the competition.
- Exhibit a Player-Coach mindset to hire, manage, grow and develop a diverse team of product managers in an inclusive environment.
- Build compelling hypotheses and find ways to validate assumptions at low cost.
- Leverage data to continually inform product evolution and drive customer adoption of product capabilities.
- Partner closely with Design and Engineering to research, design and build product experiences that customers love.
- Partner closely with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience to ensure Product and GTM are strongly aligned.
- 5+ years of product management experience at high-growth, product-driven companies with at least 3 years in a B2B SaaS company.
- A platform-oriented skill set and the ability to build for multiple personas, including internal and external developers and admins.
- Familiarity with enterprise IT requirements such as SSO, SCIM, role-based access control (RBAC), globalization and accessibility
- Strong technical aptitude and demonstrated experience working with technical products.
- Experience hiring and managing high-performance PMs.
- Strong cross-functional leadership and experience managing and communicating complex projects with many stakeholders.
- A do-what-it-takes attitude to ensure your product and team are successful.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to articulate customer needs and to distill them into clear requirements for product, design, and engineering teams.
- 100% of medical, dental, and vision covered including 75% for dependents.
- Unlimited vacation days and quarterly mental health days so you can recharge.
- $1,000 to explore your dream destination on your work anniversary.
- $500 annual professional development stipend to continue growing and learning.
- $500 home office stipend to decorate your home office.
- $1,000 caretaker stipend to make sure our parent colleagues are being supportedVirtual team lunches to keep you connected.
- 401k plan to participate in and save towards the futureNewest hardware and tools for the job.
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support and celebrate the shared identities and life experiences of communities within CaptivateIQ. ERGs directly support our company-wide DEI goals as a space for developing and retaining diverse talent.
Notice for Prospective Candidates
- We are aware of active recruitment scams using the CaptivateIQ name, in which individuals pose as our recruiters and post fake remote job openings and make fake job offers on the Internet. Please note, we will never do the following:
- Attempt to correspond with a candidate using a free web-based account, such as an email address that ends in @gmail.com, @yahoo.com, @hotmail.com, etc.
- Make an offer of employment without conducting multiple rounds of interviews face-to-face using secure video-conferencing technology.
- Ask candidates to cash checks to buy equipment on behalf of CaptivateIQ.
- Ask candidates to make a payment in order to be considered for a position.
- Make early requests for candidates' personal information such as date of birth, passport details, credit card numbers, bank details and social security number, etc.
- Please note that we’ll only ask for more sensitive personal information in connection with background checks after an offer is made.
This role can be in San Francisco or Remote anywhere in North America.