Clover Health (501+ Employees, 63% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Clover is built upon the belief that empowering the healthcare system with the right data, at the right moment, for the right individual will yield improved outcomes for our members.
As a Director of Product Management, Provider Engagement on Clover's Technology team, you will partner with product, technology, and business leadership across the organization to set our Clover Assistant engagement strategy, define appropriate objectives and key results, and execute on building Clover Assistant to improve engagement. As the Direct of Product, Provider Engagement, you will manage a team of product managers to achieve those objectives.
As a Director of Product, you will:
- Manage a team of empowered product managers solving problems to scale Clover Assistant and improve quality utilization of the technology.
- Partner with the product managers on the team and technology leadership to define the roadmap for how we will reach our engagement objectives.
- Lead initiatives with multiple teams from research, the business, and engineering to define the product’s needs.
- Work with multiple product teams and projects ranging from provider facing tools, evaluations, operational workflow tools, compliance and regulatory products, and critical vendor integrations.
- Be a strategic partner in building the most complex parts of the Clover Assistant platform.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate and driven by Clover's mission. You are excited to create a significant impact on provider experience and the business through improved engagement.
- You want to enable the future of healthcare.
- You are an incredible communicator. What we're doing is complicated. You need to know how to communicate nuances and surface the interconnections. Your communication will enable us to act as a strong team and company.
- You are a strategic leader. You will drive how we meet our ambitious goals for a team of product managers and their pods.
You should get in touch if:
- You have a minimum of 7+ years of product experience.
- You have experience with healthcare data and healthcare customer management.
- You have experience managing product teams.
- You have experience setting product strategy for teams.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.