Lyra Health (501+ Employees, 193% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
About Lyra Health
Lyra is transforming mental health care through technology with a human touch to help people feel emotionally healthy at work and at home. We work with industry leaders, such as Morgan Stanley, Uber, Amgen, and other Fortune 500 companies, to improve access to effective, high-quality mental health care for their employees and their families. With our innovative digital care platform and global provider network, 10 million people can receive the best care and feel better, faster. Founded by David Ebersman, former CFO of Facebook and Genentech, Lyra has raised more than $900 million.
About the Role
The Director of Recruiting will lead and elevate our clinical recruiting team while nurturing strategic partnerships with clinical stakeholders. Reporting to the Head of Recruiting, this role will focus on leading our Clinical Operations and Provider Recruiting teams, but may also help in elevating other recruiting teams.
- Hire, develop and lead a diverse and mission-oriented teams of clinical operations and clinical provider recruiters
- Formulate dynamic recruiting strategies to address evolving hiring needs in an ever-changing talent landscape
- Drive diversity initiatives for Lyra and execute on hiring goals
- Manage pipeline activity, maintaining data integrity and reporting to stakeholders
- Develop recruiting strategies with executive leadership to improve long term hiring efficiency, manage capacity and resource allocation
- Clinical recruiting experience not required
- 15+ years of recruiting experience, with a demonstrated success of leading recruiting teams gained in scaling and high growth organizations
- 5+ years of management experience, including management of managers
- Track record of developing recruiting strategies to align with growing and evolving business needs
- Proven ability to leverage Recruiting Analytics to generate insights, breaking down findings and communicating the narrative back to the business
- Ability to execute recruiting initiatives with excellence in a fast-paced environment
- Resilience and solution-oriented approach to solving recruiting challenges
- Highly skilled at stack ranking initiatives and recognizing tradeoffs
- Health tech and global expansion experience a plus, but not required
This role is open to hybrid in Burlingame, CA or remote.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information or any other category protected by law.