Sureify (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Are you ready to be part of a dynamic and growing, agile software company? At Sureify we’re helping a large and critical industry — life insurance — modernize and innovate. We have built a platform, enabling a core suite of digital solutions for some of the world’s leading insurance companies. We need your help to grow our solution in the market and continue to grow our market share as a leader in the life insurance space.
The Director of Sales Operations will work with Marketing, Finance, and Sales. You will help develop sales and operations and GTM strategies, help set priorities and implement operational plans. The Director of Sales Operations will directly contribute to the achievement of sales goals and the continued improvement of sales practices and ongoing improvements. Work hand in hand with SVP of Sales, the Sales Directors and Executive Management in sharing insights on current process improvement opportunities and sales strategy. This role is a key member of the sales team and the continued growth at Sureify!
This role can be 100% remote. As time goes on some travel is expected for conferences and company on sites.
You’ll be Responsible for:
- Develop win/loss analysis and sales effectiveness measures
- Operationalize Sales and GTM process
- Manage Strategic Planning process for sales operations
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell processes
- Develop cross-program benchmarking analysis and reports that provide carrier comparative business intelligence, trends, data, and forecasts (how each client compares to their peers).
- Partner with Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
- Provide prospect analytics that supports lead generation and ABM activities
- Support procurement process and maintain contract records
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, especially as it relates to tracking carrier growth and a new project potential
- Manage Salesforce – accounts, contacts, and opportunities, data cleanliness, and ongoing improvements
- Support RFP responses and other customer data requests.
- The ideal candidate for this position is:
- 8+ years of experience working in sales operations preferably at a software company; sales strategy experience a plus,
- Knowledge of enterprise software or cloud business to business sales
- Experience in preparing and presenting demonstrations to an executive audience
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce in an administrator capacity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can work independently and on a team
- BS or BA degree (or relevant work experience)
Nice to Have:
- Salesforce administration certification
- Hubspot experience
- Life and Annuity industry experience
Hours – Full time & Salary & open to working with different US time zones
Location – Remote
Incentive – Salary + Bonus
Competitive Bonus plan tied to company success
Equity: Stock options in a fast-growing Insurtech company
Sureify is an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.