Omada Health (501+ Employees, 33% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Omada Health is on a mission to inspire and engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
Omada is seeking a Director to join its Strategic Finance Team. This fast-paced role provides an outstanding opportunity to influence data-driven business decisions. The Strategic Finance team has exposure to all facets of the business and plays a critical role in shaping the future and strategy of the company through forecasting and analysis of key business drivers. The position will report directly to the Sr Director of Strategic Finance and will have extensive exposure to the executive team. You will partner directly with our executives to forecast enrollments, revenue, annual budgets and influence strategic decision making. As a leader on the team you will own key processes across planning, board reporting, and budgeting. You will design frameworks that provide critical decision support to the Executive team and drive ongoing operational improvements to scale the team. We’d love to speak to you if you are extremely proactive, motivated, well-organized, and have the ability to multitask while working with different stakeholders within the organization.
We are a fast-growing company and need someone who thrives wearing multiple hats on multiple levels of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- 10+ years of business experience in FP&A or Corporate Finance, fast growing tech company experience preferred
- Extensive experience supporting Sales, Marketing, Revenue, and Pricing at previous roles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with financial planning systems (ex. Adaptive) preferred
- Experience with Tableau/SQL preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines with an emphasis on attention to details
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines
- Oversee and manage the company’s enrollment and revenue model.
- Serve as a finance business partner to our leadership team, including our President, Head of Sales, Chief Marketing Officer, and many others. Lead resource, investment, and forecast planning for Revenue, Sales and Marketing.
- Manage new customer/deal, enrollment drivers, revenue, and ARPU analysis.
- Demonstrate strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Acquire and maintain an understanding of the strategies, priorities and issues within the US healthcare system.
- Thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented.
- Competitive salary with generous annual cash bonus
- Stock options
- Remote first work from home culture
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, and connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Work from Home stipend
- Monthly mental wellness days
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- …and more!
It takes a village to change health care. As we build together toward our mission, we strive to embody the following values in our day-to-day work. We hope these hold meaning for you as well as you consider Omada!
- Start with Trust. We listen closely and we operate with kindness. We provide respectful and candid feedback to each other.
- Seek Context. We ask to understand and we build connections. We do our research up front to move faster down the road.
- Act Boldly. We innovate daily to solve problems, improve processes, and find new opportunities for our members and customers.
- Deliver Results. We reward impact above output. We set a high bar, we’re not afraid to fail, and we take pride in our work.
- Succeed Together. We prioritize Omada’s progress above team or individual. We have fun as we get stuff done, and we celebrate together.
- Remember Why We’re Here. We push through the challenges of changing health care because we know the destination is worth it.
About Omada Health: Omada Health delivers integrated, virtual care across chronic conditions, a top clinical need for employers and health plans. By combining clinical best practices with the science of behavior change, Omada Health improves member health and reduces the cost of care. Working with over 1,700+ customers — including health plans, health systems, and employers ranging in size from small businesses to Fortune 500s across a wide variety of industries — Omada delivers personalized interventions for diabetes, diabetes prevention, hypertension, and musculoskeletal issues. All programs include integrated behavioral health support. Omada Health’s virtual care programs are clinically supported and evidence-based, with results published in multiple peer-reviewed journals. To learn more, visit www.omadahealth.com.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, and ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated and leveraged to inform better design and business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.