Lambda (51-200 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Lambda’s mission is to accelerate human progress with computation. Our Deep Learning workstations, servers, and cloud services power Machine Learning engineers at the forefront of Artificial Intelligence research, fueling advancements in quantum computing, cancer detection, autonomous aircraft, drug discovery, self-driving cars, and much more.
Lambda provides Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning infrastructure to organizations like Intel, Microsoft, Amazon Research, Tencent, Kaiser Permanente, MIT, Harvard, Stanford, Caltech, and the Department of Defense.
Join us in building the future of Artificial Intelligence.
About the Role
Lambda is preparing for massive growth this year and next! To enable this growth, we’re looking to install a highly motivated and seasoned supply chain leader to enhance our supply chain team and work closely with our leadership team on establishing a Sales and Operations Planning and Execution process.
What You’ll Do
- Implement a Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process to ensure Lambda has sufficient resources and investment in place to fulfill our 3-year growth and financial plans.
- Install and develop a world-class supply chain team at Lambda.
- Mature the demand planning and supply planning process to execute the volume plan, meeting expected service levels and financial targets.
- Lead S&OP planning cycles and executive reviews with the leadership team to highlight performance to the plan.
- Develop and execute category strategies for key components/material spend by identifying partner suppliers, maintaining strong service level from supplier partners, optimizing cash conversion and improving gross margins.
- Play a key role in improving Lambda cash conversion, gross margins and service levels, collaborating closely with manufacturing, sales and engineering.
- Launch the new ERP system at Lambda, working closely with sales, engineering and finance.
- Have many years of supply chain experience in a CTO/ETO manufacturing environment.
- Have a proven ability in building high performing teams, growing and developing talent.
- Are experienced in working with cross-functional leadership teams and driving change.
- Have an interest in emerging technologies and an aptitude for learning new industries and new technical skill sets.
- Have a proven track record of success in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
Nice to Have
- Experience in the machine learning or computer hardware industry.
- Experience leading across both manufacturing and supply chain functions.
- We offer generous cash & equity compensation.
- Investors include Gradient Ventures, Google’s AI-focused venture fund.
- We are experiencing a high rate of growth and have 10x’d over the last 3 years.
- Our research papers have been accepted into top machine learning and graphics conferences, including NeurIPS, ICCV, SIGGRAPH, and TOG.
- We have a wildly talented team of 100, and are growing fast.
- Our remote workforce, based on role, is across the U.S., with headquarters in San Francisco.
- Health, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents.
- Commuter/Work from home stipends.
- 401k Plan.
- Generous and flexible paid time off policy.
A Final Note:
You do not need to match all of the listed expectations to apply for this position. We are committed to building a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Lambda Labs is an Equal Opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, age, sex, gender, marital status, sexual orientation and identity, genetic information, veteran status, citizenship, or any other factors prohibited by local, state, or federal law.