Katapult (51-200 Employees, 65% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Omnichannel point-of-sale payment platform
Katapult’s mission is simple: Our technology inspires financial possibility. Our vision is to create a world where financial barriers no longer exist by providing disruptive technology that empowers and simplifies the shopping experience. Our values speak volumes about how we operate. We enhance the lives of our employees, customers, and retail partners by providing transparent, innovative and empowering financial products. We achieve extraordinary results through commitment, integrity and teamwork. We create opportunities for success and growth everyday. Inclusion is in our DNA, together we are stronger. We persevere, we work hard, we play hard, we win big.
Katapult is the leading omnichannel point-of-sale solution in the alternative consumer finance space. We create opportunities for consumers to buy the items they need while empowering merchants to expand their customer reach.
We believe that opportunity is everything, and our people are the key to success. We are always on the search for individuals who strive for excellence, possess a willingness to learn and bring their best to the table each day. With a comprehensive benefits package, a culture of engagement, and advanced career growth opportunities, Katapult is constantly focusing on people. Visit our careers page for a full list of career opportunities: https://teamkatapult.bamboohr.com/jobs
The Director, OmniChannel Business Development (Enterprise) position is responsible for the sales of the organization’s LTO (lease-to-own) product nationally and provides ongoing support to enterprise retailers. The individual will work to achieve and surpass sales goals by maintaining and expanding existing and new business opportunities with ecommerce and omnichannel retailers.
Primary Job Duties Included (but not limited to)
- New Business Development: Target and develop omnichannel sales opportunities to present to Katapult’s leasing platform and win new business
- Prospecting Management: Coordinate with marketing to drive a high level of targeted outbound prospecting to enterprise level omnichannel merchants while maintaining a strong sales pipeline.
- Sales Expertise: Maintain a current knowledge of industry trends, opportunities, channels, products, and competitors to support the identification of business development opportunities
- Represent Katapult at networking events, conferences and in-person meetings with prospects
- Maintain relationships with strategic merchant partners to drive new business
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop collateral
- Provide feedback to the product team to inform development pipeline
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 5 years’ business development and selling experience to enterprise level e-commerce and omnichannel merchants
- Proven success executing ecommerce strategy, with demonstrated sales growth across channels
- Strong knowledge of ecommerce trends and online retail industry
- Energetic, flexible collaborative, and proactive, a team member who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives
- Professional etiquette and exceptional written and verbal communications
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Travel up to 50% of the month
Benefits and Perks
At Katapult, there is a lot more to consider than just base pay! We pride ourselves in offering an extraordinary total compensation and benefits package including the following:
- Healthcare (Empire Blue Cross plans) starting at $0.00 for your entire family coverage
- Telemedicine (Tele-Doctor)
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave
- 401K (100% company match – up to 5% of annual salary – immediate vesting of company contributions)
- Paid Flexible Vacation & Personal Time Policy (“Unlimited PTO”)
- Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (access to counseling)
- Legal Services
Inclusion is in our DNA. Katapult hires the best candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state and local law.