Tealium (501+ Employees, 36% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
WHO WE ARE
Tealium is the most trusted and world’s largest independent customer data platform. Tealium connects customer data – spanning web, mobile, offline, and IoT devices — so brands can connect with their customers. Tealium’s turnkey integration ecosystem supports more than 1,300 client-side and server-side vendors and technologies, empowering brands to create a unified, real-time customer data infrastructure.
Tealium’s customer data solutions encompass tag management, an API hub, a customer data platform with machine learning and AI, and data management solutions that make customer data more valuable, actionable, and secure. Tealium has been a trusted provider of customer data solutions for more than a decade, and more than 850 top businesses worldwide including Microsoft, Hyatt, Gap, HSBC and Novartis rely on Tealium to power their customer data strategies.
Team Tealium works and lives across the U.S. and in nearly 20 countries across the world. We are intentional about our culture, our investment in our team members and how we care and connect.
Tealium = Teal + Helium. Teal: a vibrant reflection that evokes authenticity, trustworthiness, reliability, open communication and clarity of thought. Helium: we rise above, a kinetic force that elevates our customers’ and our experiences beyond all others.
We win together with respect and appreciation for the talents required of all positions and the people who contribute to each of these.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Help us build the future of how brands interact with their customers. If you spend your days thinking about how data is transferred, stored, and managed to help brands and customers simplify and streamline their processes and customer relationships then this role is for you. The Tealium Product team builds an ecosystem of products that power customer data infrastructure, insights and activation for some of the world’s largest brands. Working with and leading other Product Managers on the team, the Director for Data Management is an opportunity to lead how data is incorporated and stored within the broader Tealium product suite, transforming how brands interact with their customers.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Drive the vision, requirements and execution for data management underpinning Tealium’s product suite
- Validate and define customer problems through user interviews, quantitative research, and market analysis
- Work across customer-facing teams (sales, customer success, and product marketing) to understand the industry, competitor trends, and market dynamics
- Build a healthy dose of customer empathy and get into the minds and hearts of our customers
- Leverage data to inform your strategic and tactical product decisions
- Provide ruthless prioritization and focus for engineering teams to deliver customer value
- Work with internal partners to drive product adoption by contributing to go-to-market strategies, enablement activities, webinars, product demos, documentation, and more
- Be a visible Subject Matter Expert on the future of CDPs and how brands engage their customers
WHAT YOU BRING TO TEALIUM
- Significant experience with data management technologies and strategiesExperience as a Product Manager building SaaS products or solutions across any of the following industries: marketing, eCommerce, retail, travel, digital media, healthcare, or financial services.
- Comfortable working within a data heavy environment, understanding the data landscape and its importance across enterprise organizations
- A willingness to challenge assumptions, solicit different perspectives, and understand the “why” and not just the “what”.
- Curiosity about our users and what can make them successful and expert at making cases with data and user research
- Experience leading, managing, and coaching other Product Managers
- Experience developing product specs, writing user stories, and identifying and prioritizing competing initiatives to deliver results
- Track record of building relationships that inspire a winning spirit with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Marketing, and Sales.
- High level of accountability and genuine care for the people, processes, and technology involved in making a successful product come to life
At Tealium, we don’t just offer the ordinary, we provide the extraordinary:
– Tealium WOWs (Ways of Work), our award winning culture is how with think, act and connect together at Tealium
– Mosaic, our commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is grounded in our mosaic of diverse perspectives and shared belonging as we live in work across the US and in nearly 20 countries
– Tealium Cares, to promote caring in our communities, 15 hours of paid work time for volunteer activities and programs is offered annually
– Tealium Connects (remote-first working), enabling many of us to choose where we do our best work and offering new hire stipends to assist with purchasing things we need to support a successful home office environment
– Tealium Ownership, share in the success of Tealium by becoming an owner of Tealium beginning with new hire equity grants
– Tealium Time, unlimited paid time-off policy to offer flexibility to take time when needed and robust leave programs, including extended paid parental leave and company holidays
– Healium, health and wellness programs to help us be our best selves in the experiences of health, physical, mental, social, and even financial well-being and wellness
– Healium Be-Well Break, an annual all-company paid shutdown to provide a true break for us all
– Tealium LIFT (Learning is Facilitated at Tealium), offering a myriad of professional development opportunities with over 6,000 courses available on demand to best-in-class manager and leadership development programs
– Health and Related Benefits Programs, offering market competitive benefits programs
Collectively, we contribute our individual pieces (identity, experiences, heritage, backgrounds, religions, viewpoints, gender and more ) to form the mosaic of Team Tealium. It is our continuing philosophy to recruit and employ the best qualified individuals without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or any other protected characteristic. Tealium does not tolerate unlawful discrimination of any kind and strives to be an inclusive and respectful workplace.
The highly relevant and differentiated positioning of Tealium’s solutions makes this a unique and rewarding career opportunity.
*Offerings vary by level and location.