Sparklight (201-500 Employees, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
At Cable One and our family of brands, we keep our customers and associates connected to what matters most. For our associates, that means: a thriving and rewarding career, respect for the communities where they live and work, a focus on health and wellness, an excellent work/life balance, and an open and inclusive workplace.
The Dispatch Specialist assists field technicians and other departments to ensure customer commitments are met. Using the Cable One Field Service Management and SingleView systems, the position maximizes the efficiency and effectiveness of the field workforce.
We are open to hiring remote if we find the right talent in any of these states (AL, AK, AR, AZ, CO, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MD, MN, MO, MS, NC, ND, NE, NM, OR, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA).
What you will do to contribute to the company’s success
- Provides phone and chat support to field technicians in need of assistance with work order modifications and customer account requests.
- Resolves various types of ticket and email requests and inquiries from the Technical Care Center and Virtual Call Centers.
- Monitors the quota of technician’s routes in order to have an ongoing understanding of availability for work orders.
- Sets up locates and outages as required.
- This position has the expectation and responsibility to take on other duties needed to help drive our Purpose, fulfill our Brand Principles, and abide by our Organization’s Values.
- High School Degree required.
- 2 years or more Prior experience in Dispatch or workforce management (WFM) related role required.
- Less than one-year prior customer service experience required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Strong data-entry ability (alpha/numeric).
- Must be able to navigate the internet and be comfortable using various computer programs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment and with good time management.
- Understanding of Outlook and GPS.
- Understanding of ETA Direct and Singleview Convergent Billing.
- Committed: Values each and every customer, while working hard to keep their business and support our communities.
- Helpful: Delivers support in the ways that are most useful to our customers and addresses their needs with expertise, respect, and empathy.
- Proactive: Understand what our customers need, and actively works to make their relationship with use seamless, easy, and rewarding.
- Personal: Knows our customers well, and tailors our communications and interactions to address their needs and expectations.
Cable One and our family of brands appreciates the role our associates play to help the company grow, and in return an excellent benefits package is offered to our associates to recognize the importance of their contributions, such as:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans – start when you start!
- Life insurance (self, spouse, children)
- Paid time off (vacation, holiday, and personal/sick days)
- 401(k) – 100% company match (match program starts after 1 year of service, up to 5% of eligible compensation)
- Group Legal plan with Identity Theft Protection
- Tuition reimbursement (up to $5,250 on 1st year)
- Up to seventy-five dollars a month towards cable and internet services (Phoenix associates)
- Free Cable One services for associates living in a serviceable area
- Annual community support to various organizations across the U.S.
- Associate recognition & awards programs
- Advancement opportunities
- Collaborative work environment
We’re an Award-Winning Organization!
- 2022 Forbes’ “America’s Best Midsized Employers”
Diversity lies in the communities we serve and among the associates who dedicate themselves to ensure our continued success. Here at Cable One and our family of brands, we believe it is our individual and unique talents, backgrounds and perspectives that, when combined, truly make us an unstoppable force. “Stronger Together” is not just a verbal cue, it is the motto that our associates live by, exemplify, and embody each and every day.
Cable One and our family of brands is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Cable One and our family of brands is committed to keeping our associates and customers safe. Job offers are contingent upon the results of background, drug screening, and reference check. Only after successfully passing these pre-hire clearances are individuals approved for hire and ready to start their successful and rewarding career.