Color More Lines (, 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Under general direction of the Company Managing Partners and Operations Manager, lead a client facing, high growth area for Color More Lines as an Account Executive. In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on leading strategy to expand market segments for the brands that we manage as their ecommerce solutions provider. Our key vertical is Amazon.com so knowledge of capabilities of Amazon seller central is a must. You’ll work closely with the Color More Line Managing Partners, as well as key leadership members of the brands that will be in your portfolio. Ability to craft stories rooted in quantifiable data is a must. Being able to adapt strategy and approach based on different client personalities, working style, and objectives is a must. Our clients range from self-taught Type A entrepreneurs, manufacturing factory owners, to PhD’s, Global 2000 firms and everything in between. This position will need to liaise between global team members in marketing, sales and service teams to help them evolve the products and address issues, concerns, and requests for the ultimate experience for both our clients and their end consumer.
Activities include: B2B strategic sales. You’ll be a key leader and part of our core client facing team. This role will facilitate creating momentum for existing clients.You’ll also partner closely with the CML management team to ensure the best possible service and effective communications to company customers.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. The duties and responsibilities in this job description may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- An executive-level leader, with a background in B2C manufacturing business development and sales to new market segments.
- Be an Expert in Amazon, Walmart and Paid Search Advertising – stay up to speed with direct marketing innovations coming out of Amazon & Walmart – guide clients through adoption
- Comfortable with online collaboration tools such as Slack, Teamwork Projects, Google Workspace, and Microsoft Power BI
- Deliver quarter over quarter client growth and market share
- Build meaningful client relationships — Structure and lead weekly tactics summary discussions, engage and roll up critical alerts, create meaningful analysis and reports. Lead quarterly business strategy across all ecommerce platforms of CML clients. Must build and develop strong relationships with all clients.
- Develop, manage, and report weekly on sales funnel using our PBI dashboard — ensuring the channel sales pipeline / forecast is current and accurate and report details.
- Develop deep brand relationships and track and report client and customer issues back to respective management and work with internal resources to resolve issues.
- Close deals and supervise deployments until invoicing and collection is completed. Impeccable communication
- 3 years of B2B strategic sales experience in comparable industries. Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operational levels.
- Exceptional track record of developing and implementing Business Development and sales strategies that have consistently met or exceeded planned objectives, and providing personal leadership through example.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
- Extremely effective public speaking skills and presence with the ability to shape a story for the client
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field is required.
- Proven solution sales ability, including: pricing, relationship building and management, and consultative selling.
- Proposing, presenting, and discussing solutions with C-level and other decision-makers.
- Ability to craft a solution with appropriate products and services that meets business goals based on client discussions
- Hands-on individual, self-starter, and ability to deal with ambiguity in new situations and drive for results with a positive attitude in the face of challenges.
- High level of knowledge and domain experience within the ecommerce space
- Can operate with a high degree of independence within agreed policies, targets and budgets.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, team environment and being part of a fast growing company pioneering a leading-edge solution provider.
- Fluent in English. Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- This position is remote. Travel requirements are to be determined, mostly US based, and not to exceed 15%.
ABOUT COLOR MORE LINES
Color More Lines is your global accounts and advertising management team; a growth engine for ecommerce business consisting of over 30 years collectively experience in online sales. We are not looking to be the biggest of Amazon account management firms, just the best. We have curated a client base of highly differentiated product offerings across multiple sales categories — with an average revenue growth of 550% in 6 months for our clients. Our success is tied to our clients’ success. Color More Lines is the top choice for brands that demand excellence. We recognize the importance of innovation and constantly staying abreast of the rapid changes in online commerce.