Code3 (formerly SocialCode) (201-500 Employees, 76% 2 Yr Employee Growth Rate)
Code3 is a full-service marketing partner, powering better performance for digital disruptors and Fortune 500 leaders alike. It provides white-glove creative, media buying, and measurement services for brands across scaled digital and audience-based media platforms. Code3’s deep expertise drives business results and reveals actionable insights about customers and prospects. At a time when CEOs and CMOs are striving for greater control and transparency over marketing investments, Code3 stands out through its standards, accountability and expertise. That’s why companies like Chipotle, LVMH, Gap, and ABi rely on Code3 to reach their most valuable prospects across digital, social, and emerging channels like audio and OTT.
The Commerce division of Code3, formally known as the Cleveland-founded company, Marketplace Strategy, was acquired by Code3 in 2018. Marketplace Strategy now operates as the commerce team within Code3. Digital marketing has evolved creating a need for brands to showcase media, creative, and commerce expertise across all major platforms. This progression is largely due to changes in shopping behavior. To help our clients serve the needs of today’s consumers, our offering has evolved, too.
About the role
Code3 is looking for a team member to join as an E-commerce Data Analyst. You’ll be brought on with the purpose of diving in deeper on client and potential client accounts, highlighting opportunities for growth through detailed data analysis. You’ll be both internal and external facing, having conversations with team members about product growth and category expansion backed by data you’ve retrieved from a wide variety of platforms. This role reports to the Vice President of Client Services alongside the team of Account Strategists.
- Executes requested analyses, reports and provides the “story” from 3rd party platforms, channel sales reporting and other data sets in the form of excel sheets, data visualizations and presentations.
- Reviewing ecommerce platform data and reporting to identify opportunities for search, media, SEO, etc. increases and improvements. Also could include reviewing pricing and promotion programs, fees, competitive data, etc. to assist with developing recommendations.
- Researching gathering data and business intelligence development – understand consumer behavior through industry insights and internal consumer studies, converting data into actionable insights.
- Use Microsoft Excel to visualize data to present large amounts of information in ways that are universally understandable or easy to interpret and spot patterns, trends and correlations. These representations include charts, graphs, infographics and other pictorial diagrams.
- Experience in or knowledge of SAS, R, Strata, etc. are not required or sought out for this role.
- At least 2 years working in digital marketing
- Advanced experience in working with Microsoft Excel
- Critical thinking: Look at numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings
- Strong attention to detail: Focus on large projects filled with multiple smaller aspects
- Organization: Prioritize, and flow to work in a fast-paced environment
- Business Communication: Communicate found insights and opportunities to surrounding team members and clients
- Traditional digital marketing methods rooted in paid search, SEO, programmatic media, etc. and the reporting, metrics or platforms associated with them
- Preferred experience or understanding of Amazon as a platform, Walmart.com, e-commerce and ecommerce shopper insights
- Business communication skills – ability to zoom into the details and back out to communicate the insights/issues to senior leaders
- Conducting consumer research and consumer behavior studies
- Sales and Product Analysis Processes: How to provide insights on key product performance, YOY analysis, category mix, price point mix, occasion mix, best sellers, seasonal analysis, gap analysis, etc.
- Teamwork and Interaction: Work with client teams and clients at MPS to report on campaign performance, ROI, and other sales-driven metrics.
Some of the ways we’ll support you
- Full benefits, 401k (with match) & generous pension program
- Thoughtful parental leave and return program
- Ample PTO, holidays, and holiday closure in December
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Commitment to transparent DE&I practices
- Convenient, snack stocked office spaces in awesome cities
COVID-19 vaccination: Code3 complies with all federal and state guidance around COVID-19 vaccination. We require all employees who work in a Code3 office or attend in-person work-related events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who are not vaccinated may not attend in-person work related events.